Join our server on Discord

Hello, anyone here?
It's just humanely impossible not to like him, where as some other digimon can be unliked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey, it's an old guy darkfox.
Ok here's what happened.
Togashi left then chibi renamon took over then he had to leave and now Da Wolfe runs the site.
Lemon went to that pink aya site.
I don't remember bigman
I don't know why outlaw doesn't post here anymore. He's a good guy.
Breaker? Don't know. Same as lemon probally.
Acchan? Check the artist board under Akku. They pop in time to time.

We(or atleast anyone I know) are actually not angry with soni. He has the dojins.
I got banned from that pink aya board for some reason a long time ago. Is it still even up?

Now for the memebers here. (or atleast around the top 10 posters)
I've been here since maybe as long as you.
Gunter, shadowknight, dragonmasterX, blueeyedgabulvo0o, Gabumonfurry, DarkBlue, and Seit The Reaper are new to semi-new but very active posters.
Two new female posters that post a lot are drunken munkee and matt ishida. They're friends of the above I think.

Wisemon is like the forum's music/poetry/writer/sarcastic guy and a great friend of mine.
Zephyr of Darkness is another girl and my very, very good friend. She draws yaoi with paints and love beelzemon.

Other important posters include senjuro, anonmon, the reclaimer, and herr.

There, did I miss anyone who posted in the last few months?
I have too much of a memory for this stuff.
Cool, another Soundgarden fan. 8)
Always good to see people come back. The problems with boards is that people just leave and probably never realize it. It's just the way things happen, but good to see people come back.
Hello darkfox, I am lonelygabu and I am a huge Gabumon fan and I welcome back anyone who is coming back to this oasis.....I treat this like a second home and I am happy to meet new friends....I am also a musician/artist/poet/singer/jack of all trades/dancer/ and etc......

Well I hope you enjoy yourself and I enjoy a new comrade any day.....Enjoy and hope to see you around.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
hey i'm glad to know your back (even though i never knew you), but also is this story about the dad true, because it sounds a lot like some story I heard before.
examples
1) sonimon leaving to make the dhz which becomes competion for dad
2) the pink arya board being made
3) and from what i know of the founders
Well... I see you all have catching up to do... I'll resume posting!
Darkfox Wrote:Now the question is, where is everyone? Togashi, Mr Lemon, Bigman, Outlaw, Mr Breaker, Acchan and many others I forget to mention...hope to see a reply from atleast one of you guys.
They ran away seeing that the newer people are too cool for them, and never came back. Nobody else misses them though.
Welcome back, and be at ease btw the powerful spirits of the darkness that have populated this place....
*makes a faint grin while drinking from an elegant glass with blood*
I think an excorcism is needed or some spirits of light
Allo, im *points at name* I'm another gabumon fan >.> and i got this big icon on here some how...yep no one has any idea, nor do i!

Yeah, not many people from back when are here, mostly us new ones