Join our server on Discord

Hello, anyone here?
Quote:Nice to meet you DMX, I used to do some writting back in the day...my main focus was just trying to really piss people off with the stuff I wrote, and I'd like to believe I achieved that lol.

Nice to meet you too- piss people off with your writing? lol that sounds interesting :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:my main focus was just trying to really piss people off with the stuff I wrote, and I'd like to believe I achieved that
Yeah, how did you do that? Did you kill off various characters in gruesome ways? That's the approach I'd use.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome back Darkfox.... I've been reading your posts and your lemons... I guess you don't know me- I'm Gunter, hello. I hope we become good friends, I'm kinda short on those in real life, mrgreen well, see ya' around!
Greetings and Salutations Darkfox! The name is Rorancrystalwolf or Roran for short, and I am a lemon writer and Gabumon Fanatic. As far as Gabumon Fanatics go I am only one of the group, I am sure you will meet the rest in due time if you decide to stick around for a while! I hope you enjoy your time here and continue to contribute to the boards and DaD as a whole!
Veemon's Followers
Quote:There aren't that many words, but the guitar for the bridge might be kind of tricky. What's the name of your band?

Undertow, we're actually quite positive though for such a negative name heh. I would just like to do the vocals with my guitarist in that song, so back and forth.

Quote:Yeah, how did you do that? Did you kill off various characters in gruesome ways? That's the approach I'd use.

Quote:Nice to meet you too- piss people off with your writing? lol that sounds interesting

Well, I had one fic where Impmon and his Owners got really "messed" up. But the other one which really got to others is one where Rika threw herself through the window of skyscraper after finding out Renamon had died, which she hadn't...when she found out that yes Rika had died she found one of the bad guy's guns and did herself in...they we're pretty badly written but I just saw a good market for acting a little dumb.

Quote:As far as Gabumon Fanatics go I am only one of the group

That sucks, back in the day there was like three other Gabu fans...I think it's his generally somber but wise attitude everyone goes for these days.
You just wait, they'll start posting when they notice here- there are a lot of Gabu fans I know of here, hehehe... x3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes- the Gabumon-fanatic population is fast growing, soon we'll have to use the proper population control method- like Castration.
As long as I am immune I want to keep certain parts and castration sounds painful... ouch! I don't want to do it, I like my captain! MWHAHAHA! I won't be having sex anyway so can I keep " it"? :)
Veemon's Followers
Only one form of population control that I know, *Cocks shotgun* and it ain't pretty Twisted . And before I forget, I'm shadow leader of the SDP or Shadow Dragon Pack who basically just run around the board and bring either death and destruction or salvation depending on our mood. So far destruction is leading by about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to I think 0.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
There are more than enough Gabumon fanciers. Matt Ishida, who is a lady, Gunther, Senjuro, Blueeyedgabulvo0o, and, to an extent, myself, all find the fellow very endearing. I'm just not a fan of sex with him.