Join our server on Discord

Friday's just another night for me
Shadowknight Wrote:Shadow: they don't usually end up like you plan.

Freaky Human/Digimon creation: FATHER!! Why did you abandon me!?

Shadow: I rest my case.
Actually if you get the genetic coding right, it works perfectly. A human who can change into a digimon. It depends on how of each side you add in.
(compleatly thought up by me so like the idea, it's impossible)
Lol- That's what I did! Turned out great!
Beelzemon's cum tastes like vanilla, BTW. Now, doing him a blow job would definitely be a different experience.
Cool! How could someone that evil- taste so good- eludes me!

Last friday was okay, it stormed, but not hard enough to strand me.

I got chased out of town, but luckily, I hurt no one!

Ate at dinner burger king again, I recited a modified version of sheakespeare *again* got famous, had to run.

That's it pretty much- picked Blue up at the woods- slipped on wet mud, hit my rib on a rock, but I wasn't damaged. So all I needed to do was shower, and turn up the heaters before I froze to death.

And that ends my normal day!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Beelzemon's cum tastes like vanilla, BTW. Now, doing him a blow job would definitely be a different experience.
Let me guess, so he could tell you how dukemon is?
Like I said, I hate having a visual mind sometimes. I also hate having a mind that might wander sometimes. But that's not the point.
Modified Shakespeare...LOL......soda out of nose moment ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I kinda forgot it- can you post it here? you ARE the one who modified it after all... :D
Well, I wanted to revise it but when I find the orignal I'll post it along with the revised one Gun, if you don't mind.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds