Join our server on Discord

Friday's just another night for me
This was my last Friday night in college. Some cool and typical stuff happened:

While completely sober, I urinated off of a second story rooftop onto the parking lot below. The arc was really cool looking.

A few minutes later, a drunk girl with bloodshot eyes and her friends knocked at my door and wanted to know more about me before I left. While we talked, the girl lifted her shirt halfway up (just below her breasts) and let it fall back down multiple times. I'm guessing she probably doesn't do that when she's sober or talking to women. She assumed that I must be smart, asked me about chemistry (I told her that I had taken the A.P. version), and asked me about my diet. Then, thankfully, they went away. Drunk girls are amusing, but pointless to someone with a conscience. A similar incident happened last year.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
My Friday night; I don't want to say anything about it, I just want to leave this here for me. Something ended. Finally, after one a half years, it's over.
Quote:My Friday night; I don't want to say anything about it, I just want to leave this here for me. Something ended. Finally, after one a half years, it's over.
Congratulations on breaking the habit.
I know that you saw me.
Last Friday night was spent at work, talking with my boss.

Apparently, she heard of my trial a while back, and wanted to get to know me.

I've made friends with my co-workers (YES!! A MIRACLE!!)

-attacked on the street while I was traveling.

Around 8 I bought dinner.

got home at twelve forty, exhausted.

Went online. That's it pretty much, the attacked part was only three of those what do you call them? Those people who have grudges against you and attack you on the spot?
Yeah, people like you or me are too nice to try anything with a drunk girl.
Heh heh. Arc. Anyway I went to a mall. Not much, just me wanting some money so I can buy stuff. Bookstores have a lot of manga.
I did get a game.
which one?
My friday went simply, i went home, got online,watched tv, and slept. i dont do much. XD
Well, besides classes... not much. I downloaded a few things watched them. I played a little Counter Strike with some people in my dorm. My dorm doesn't have a second story, but I have been lazy and gone in the sink that's in the room.
I slept till noonish, chatted online, played some games, and watched TV. And that's my life in a nutshell.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:My dorm doesn't have a second story, but I have been lazy and gone in the sink that's in the room.
How did you get a sink in your dorm? Doesn't that require plumbing?
I know that you saw me.