Join our server on Discord

who thinks this is necessary
I figure that-like most of you said-its a nice idea, but it isnt going to work. I dont have a myspace, i have a xanga, but its the same idea and is probably filled with sexual predators anyway. Kids should know better than to meet people without having an adult, or without staying in an extrememly public place, like Mcdonalds or soemthing. Parents should watch their kids better, so they dont go out and meet unknown people and get raped.
People and kids are always gonna be stupid- a law isnt going to change that.
It won't make any difference... it'll slow the "process" down, but it won't stop jacksquat.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Parents should watch their kids better, so they dont go out and meet unknown people and get raped.

That's why I think some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids. All the child abductions would cease completely if parents would just pay attention instead of using the internet as a cheap babysitter, the kids are forming a stronger bond with the people on the internet because they pay attention to them which is probably something their family doesn't. I'd say there's no one to blame but the parents since the abductor wouldn't be able to abduct if the parents payed attention.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadows right, my parents always spend time with me, and have taught me better than to meet any of you guys (or anyone else i meet online) without bringing them, or someone equally protective with me.
Even with your parents around I doubt they'd let you meet any of us wierdos. They'd read one or two of our posts set up a date and place and we'd show up to a padded wagon or something. I'M ONTO YOU!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i wouldnt tell them where i met you...just "online" and taht you i met you through Epsilon, yeah, that'll work...
i don't know if i would want to meet any of you, it kind of defeats the whole forum experience
I'm sure the unbridled fear and the blatant destruction that follows some of us around like a rabid chipmunk has nothing to do with it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
well- I would like to meet you- you pretty much already know me, but that's virtually impossible, lol. Besides- how would I be able to rape you all?
Easy, just munkee and you'd ask her. But I'd like to meet a couple of people here. They know who they are. We might could even take a trip somewhere.