Join our server on Discord

Out with a bang
i have an IQ of pie! :D
They have a bunch online, but you can't really trust them, they just give out the same score to everyone no matter what you click. I got mine taken at school during some thing they were doing.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter wrote:

Quote:Well- yeah, Blue's the drummer, Red's got the keyboard, Vel's the lead- and Blitz's the bassist. (I dunno why he didn't want to be lead- awkward.)

And I'M the manager! -and part-time guy who plays the keyboard.

Well if you need someone in the lead guitar/vocal spot I am your man.....I am learning more each day and I enjoy the sound....and Gunter dont you play the harmonica?...That would be a different sound in todays rock band.....Red can play keyboard?.....thats cool.....I could join, can't I please!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well- Velmont's already the lead vocal and guitar- but maybe we can get a back up...
Ohh.....>.>

Whatever you want to have me on.....How does vellmont sound singing?....
and back up guitar?........ Have you thought of duel vocals?....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Dual? Yeah- Blue and Vel sometimes. I can't sing at all! lol.
no I was talking about me and vel.....but that is cool....still cant picture vel singing...mmaybe its cool....How does he sound?...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Heh- he's not bad.. for a demented evil brother... but yeah- I like your voice!
Coooooooolllll nesss! I hope I fit into the band.......maybe.......we'll talk about it later.....;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
<_<
>_>
you guys sound...interesting.and like LG said, its hard to imagine Vel singing....but I can imagine Blue though.