Join our server on Discord

Out with a bang
GANGBANG!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And thats exactly why i want to be a groupie. XD
Do piano players get groupies :D ?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
piano players.....I am one and so.....Im still a virgin...... maybe when I make a better song that could occur...shit since I lost my cell phone its been hell.....All my members of the bands numbers were on their.... I have to find everyone again...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yay- so if I play the keyboard in the band- I get to hang out with Munkee- I mean- a groupie?
Yes, real groupies will sleep with you to get the main person in the band.
And if munkee is the groupie you can hang out with her. And in her.
So, she only wants to be a groupie to get sex?
Er- I don't know- if she wants sex, she doesn't have to be a groupie- just- knock on my door and ask me.

Then we can play on the swings.
*knocks on Gunter's door* :D

And unknown, maybe i do just want to be a groupie to get sex. But i also wanna hang around backstage...and listen to music. and stuff. but, yeah, mostly the sex.
OMG!! I'll be a groupie with you! And Gun...that's mean I never ignore you...that hurts *runs in the closet and cries* thanks a lot! :(

Quote: LonelyGabu wrote:
piano players.....I am one and so.....Im still a virgin...... maybe when I make a better song that could occur...shit since I lost my cell phone its been hell.....All my members of the bands numbers were on their.... I have to find everyone again...

Gabs, you are pretty awesome at the piano! :D...and I have something to say...remind me of this post, too. I'm gald you got a new cell phone tho. Oh, when my dad's gf got her new phone, she got her contacts from her old phone transferred to the new one...just call the people at your service provider. I hope it helps. Yeah, Gabs, I'm a virgin too...*tear* *ponders*...ok...im leaving now...im getting random thoughts...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
a little late but congrats. i know how you feel. state. the first Ridgewood chior in 20 years, got a I at state.
Veemon's Followers