Join our server on Discord

Out with a bang
I dont sing in public, atleast not loudly...i'm not very good at public speaking.
I already congratulated you, but I'll say it here: GREAT!!!! Congratulations!!!
my co-worker competed on Canadian Idol last year when it was in Saskatoon. he didn't go very far. we were singing together at work for like 3 months to get him ready, and used to the songs he'd choose between.

me, I'd never compete. I have no self confidence as it is. I'd only do as I was told =p
I can sing a bit.......play guitar and my band backing me, I feel right at home....I am also one of the cantors for my church....and I know a bit how to sing......a bit

8)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
First off...I'd like to say...this is my 100th post...oh yeah! OK, it isn't that big, but it took a while to get there because I was kinda shy at first...anyways...Gabs...you have an amazing voice...it's just...idk...I can't explain it. And you can play the guitar really well too...when I talk to you on the phone and you play...I'm at a loss for words...you are sooo good at the guitar! I love it!! OK, that's enough... :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
CONGRATULATIONS MISTY!!

-EVEN THOUGH YOU TOTALLY IGNORE ME SOMETIMES

I'm happy for you- you've come a long way!!

And LG- Yeah- you're really good!!

All I do... is play the Harmonica and flute...

Velmont's great with a guitar-
Blue can beatbox- and he's great with the drums-

Blitz is good with everything (I think so- he seems to have mastered every instrument- from the accordion- to the zither- to the metal spoons and crystal glasses... and he can sing-

Well... I am... kinda okay with the keyboard. And if we ever formed a band- I'll be manager!
I cant play instruments...but, if you guys make a band, can i be a groupie?
Sure! I guess so! One question- what's a groupie?
Is that diffrent from a Roadie?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes. A groupie is the girl that really likes the band. They sometimes go backstage with the band. And sometimes get layed by the band.