Join our server on Discord

Out with a bang
Yeah, real good work there. Maybe one day we'll go see you when you're somewhat famous.
Wisemon Wrote:So what did you guys sing?

As Vesta was, a 17th century English madrigal my Thomas Weelkes and O crux, a 20th century composition my Knut Nystedt.

blueeyedgabulvoOo Wrote:Congrats friend, you deserved to win and you chorus sounds amazing....Good luck and I'll know to see your name up in lights soon enough.....< Wink >

Thanks. We certainly deserved it after we got robbed in the last competition.

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:OMFG- I knew you would win!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MR. SENJY!!

Heh, thank you! How come you haven't been online lately? I've missed you.

rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I heard you guys! I must say you were awesome! I didn't doubt that you would win. It was awesome to hear your choir announced as the winner, I was like F*** YEAH! Anyway it was awesome and I applaud you! * Claps*!

I must say, I wasn't sure what the outcome was gonna be. I knew we sang parts well, and other parts were a little more suspect. When I heard the other choir, I kinda though "Their sopranos are really sharp." And then they sang "Bobby Shaftoe" and they basses and tenors were totally wonky I figured that we had it. I hoped anyway...

Herr Mullen Wrote:Bloody well done: congradulations! It's fantastic to hear that sort of thing from you.

Thank you! We were all really hyper...and then we partied, Newfoundland style. Whee!!

Shadowknight Wrote:Nice one!

*bows* Thanks!

UnknownH Wrote:Yeah, real good work there. Maybe one day we'll go see you when you're somewhat famous.

Well don't hold your breath on the fame....but maybe someday!

Thanks guys! ^_^
senjuro Wrote:

Oh- heh- i got a job to pass the time. Sorry- I'm online at breaks, and when I'm traveling. :D
Hey, anything can happen sen. And gunter got a job? How bout that.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:
senjuro Wrote:

Oh- heh- i got a job to pass the time. Sorry- I'm online at breaks, and when I'm traveling. :D

Well done to you, too; that's just fantastic. Good news all around, it seems.
The other choir from here got walloped by a much better choir, which I'm glad of, because it's a choir that I used to be in and I was mistreated by the director. EAT THAT!

While it wasn't a clean sweep for Newfoundland, the guy's choir I'm in got a special award: the Galaxy Rising Star award, given to the choir that shows the most promise for future competition. Wootage! Too bad I won't be around for the next competition. Maybe I'll come back as a ringer...
COOL!
I'm not much for public singing, but I do it enough at work ^_^
All I ever do in public- is hum. And STILL people find it creepy.
I whistle sometimes. Oh, I also recite my own poetry to large audiences who ask me for autographed copies.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against