Join our server on Discord

A preview to my newest story (Zephyrmon/Flamedramon)
Quote:What you mean is that the whole 02 dimension should be another part of Sephirothmon with what you said Wise?
According to Megchan, the Japanese name for Mercuremon's beast spirit is actually Sefirotmon, but yes, that's what I'm saying. When you think about everything that would mean, it's a total mind fuck.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Tense issues. You switch back and forth between present and past at random.

I get what you say, I seem to write and not really look if I made a mistake with those because I think it's already ok- but thanks, now I know where I should reinforce.

Quote:
Quote:Quote:
What you mean is that the whole 02 dimension should be another part of Sephirothmon with what you said Wise?
According to Megchan, the Japanese name for Mercuremon's beast spirit is actually Sefirotmon, but yes, that's what I'm saying. When you think about everything that would mean, it's a total mind fuck.

I may need to look at it better, because I saw that the name was Sephirothmon- but maybe I'm wrong. Anyways, I still need to think deeper that idea of the corelation between universes *rubs forehead with a paw* That's confusing me... I think I'm not going to play with matter transferring in my next story... x.x
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sefirotmon is another way of spelling it. Its a jewish thing.
And the whole universe in him thing could be a real brain wreck.
So Sephirotmon isn't bad afterall, great.

And your right... how about setting it that the massive amount of data from the HoneyBeemon dissorted part of Sephirotmon's own dimension and opened the rift to the 02's dimension? would that work?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It sounds workable. You could probally do that.
Great to know, I already set it and it sounds neat- I'm already in page 12 :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yup, definitely, I read his other page which is Zephyrmon and Flamedramon is in...L**e << you know what's that word means. :P

It's quite good lemon, full with drama and action. I'd like to write a lemon, but i prefer to do a lemon with omeone online, through conversation in MSN.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds