Join our server on Discord

Getting Lost
That was alittle too info. And I'm not even going to debate if that could be true so just knock off the wack off... ing.
Just kidding- lol- I was wondering what reaction I would recieve- murrr...
Yes we do get off topic alot... thats why i dont bother with most sections :D
You're right... *sigh* I miss Khoi...
I agree that this is quite getting out of hand. I think it's time for the Almighty Triad of Elders to act.

*speaks to a Svastika shaped pin on her T-shirt* Eagle's Nest, come in! Eagle's Nest, do you read me? This is Black Puma. Password? Fa---ther--land!!! I need to contact Big Bear and Teddy Bear at once! We have a code 1687-A orange alert at DaD! I repeat!

Operator: Are you playing spies in a Nazi fashion when one of your brothers is a Jew?! *reaches through the communicator and bops Zephyr*

Zephyr: Ooou--ch! Sorry, I've read too much Captain Tsubasa fanfics and this is the only way I know how to do it! Next time I'll come with sth different, I promise!
Dare I call in the SDP? Nah. I don't have the authority to do so.

.............-HEYWAITAMINUTE- I'M AN SDP!!
Uh... I think I get it. I'm teddy bear and wise is big bear. By the way, what just happened?
I think... she said you were huggable... (or in her case- disectable)
Of course I'm huggable. She and I said I was more like a teddy bear in that quiz. Like a little bear, I'm not big enough to be a big bear.
So huggable it is.