Join our server on Discord

Getting Lost
It may not be anything to whine about, but does anyone else notcie we get really off topic sometimes? like we cn be discussing the hotness of something and it becomes something about, oh I don't know, killing rats with maces? Maybe we are just not focused enough or more of us have ADD and ADHD

I don't know for sure but I was wondering if anyone else does

On a minor note: Do we turely tell each other too much or are we friendly enough to show our true self?

Equally minor but not of less importance than the first minor note: Who is Angie is Sexy, thanks for the compliment, made my day! lol
No topic mutation is a good thing, it's just when combined with posts that may seem spamy then it gets out of control
I don't know about you but me and my friends tell each other enough. Which means too much sometimes. But what kind of friends would we be if we didn't say something one of us didn't need to know once or twice.
sorry, i only have insominia. no ADD or ADHD.
Veemon's Followers
They say a wondering mind is a sign of intelligence. Your mind is moving so fast it can't stay on one topic for long. Like a train going around a sharp turn at 200 MPH. It has too much power to stay on track.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow. I have nothing to say about this.
This is a large issue I've been having. First we start talking about one thing and then we move onto another thing in the blink of an eye. It's like a never ending filibuster. Come on guys, if we really want to bring up something else non-related to the topic then doesn't it pay to make an entirely new topic itself? Just take a look at all of the long paid attention to topics and you'll see that they almost always seem to change at one point or another. I personally do not like it.
It happens, but I would say that there are a few posters who are more guilty of this than others.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*shifts in his seat* uhhh... yeah- About that...
Wisemon Wrote:It happens, but I would say that there are a few posters who are more guilty of this than others.

I wonder who he's talking about.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Personally, I really don't care too much. Even normal conversations I don't mind jumping around too much, but topics are a bit different. As long as no one minds someone getting back on topic it should be okay. Some tangents are just to small to really go where they should... It's all pretty subjective I say.