Join our server on Discord

*twitch*
I don't even respect most humans, why would I respect a lower lifeform like a roach? Plus it's just too much fun watching them get mauled by my cats.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: Cats are a good excuse... they are also living things acting out of pure natural instinct... if a tiger attacked me, I won't complain.
Shadowknight Wrote:I don't even respect most humans, why would I respect a lower lifeform like a roach? Plus it's just too much fun watching them get mauled by my cats.

That's the spirit.
Spammish, totally topic unrelated posts have been erased. Actually, there are way more that should be erased for the same reasons. Please, let's go on with the topic.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: (smiles)
Thank you.
Quote:I still think its funny. Besides... i really couldnt make my cat sad by taking away her play things-she already doesnt like me. When i get a camera, i plan to take a pitcure of her and show you just who would be disapointed if i killed them quick and painlessly.
This is all Unknown's fault for wanting that more women would join.....
Quote:Leave me where? Wherever the server is located?
It would be a good idea. Do you know Apokarimon?

BTW, if lower lifeforms would deserve to be mauled, half of this site would be a hospital.
Quote:This is all Unknown's fault for wanting that more women would join.....
You know, I figured that out. I didn't think we'd get females like this.
This is what the famous phrase is about, 'Be careful with what you wish, it could become reality'.
You know, somehow coming back to this site and seeing my post still used maks me happy. Until I saw the shit who was replying on it :D Darkness person
1. I'm sorry I'm afraid of the damn roaches, everything else I'm okay with, spiders I capture and put outside (exept the one over my bed), and bugs, the same. Roaches I can't handle.
2. As Shadow (I think it was shadow..>.<) said earlier its in the cats instincts to play with/turture the bug. Also, its a human instinct to watch and enjoy the pain of others. Ex: The collaseum (Yes, I suck at spelling, live with me here) in Rome..and all those slasher movies a lot of us love to watch :D
3. Who the hell cares about being a lovely lady anyway?! >_<
O_O
someone defended my honor! w00t!
:shock: "Darkness Person"? *Develops Shady eyes* "I'd watch your back from now on if I were you. Good luck*