Join our server on Discord

*twitch*
You have to tie those little fire crackers to them. Then set them free, they'll run back to their colony/home/abyss of impending doom and blow the entire lot up.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I still think its funny. Besides... i really couldnt make my cat sad by taking away her play things-she already doesnt like me. When i get a camera, i plan to take a pitcure of her and show you just who would be disapointed if i killed them quick and painlessly.
Cats, the ultimate roach killers. Get a dozen right now, for only: 0.00 Lei!!

*Please take the cats- PLEASE-*
Gun: NO. They're MINE. You have no right to give em away.
Yeah, cats rule-and i would get one, but not only do you live too far away, we also have no where to keep it.
Gun: Yes- Go cats! I even trained my canines to love felines! *aherm*
My dogs love my cats-but the cats dont love them. XD
Gun: Lol- they try to mate-
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:Roaches don't process pain as 'OH SHIT IT HURTS ZOMGOMGWTFBBQSPLOSION!1!!1!!!', they register it as a survival thing, as in 'MOVE. NOW.

Oh, and try to intimidate them. Capture one, rip off all its legs, and leave it somewhere on the floor to die. That'll send the message to the bastards.

Roaches only survive the nuclear fallout and radiation from a nuclear war, not the explosion/heat.

Did I miss any arguments?
Well, maybe I should capture you, rip off all your limbs, and leave you here to send the message 'Stop saying stupidities' to the whole board.

Leave me where? Wherever the server is located?
Gun: I implore you respect Lady Zephyr's lexis! -Or at least the roaches.