Join our server on Discord

*twitch*
Quote:What are you implying, that I'm some monster or sth? Let's see if I can hammer it into your skull. The 'lovely lady' is a lost cause.
You know what I mean. I already explained it to you.
And what about ants? Do they matter?
Maybe- I mean- Yes, all life matters. You kill them painlessly too- no matter how much they bite or sting you.
Not all living things are equal. I say kill them all, but that's just me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Of course not all living things are equal- but would you kill your cat just because it's not equal?

I dunno' about insects though... Yeah... they're alive... but there are many of them that are more harmful than helpful.
Roaches don't process pain as 'OH SHIT IT HURTS ZOMGOMGWTFBBQSPLOSION!1!!1!!!', they register it as a survival thing, as in 'MOVE. NOW.

Oh, and try to intimidate them. Capture one, rip off all its legs, and leave it somewhere on the floor to die. That'll send the message to the bastards.

Roaches only survive the nuclear fallout and radiation from a nuclear war, not the explosion/heat.

Did I miss any arguments?
true insects are a bother, they should be killed quik and painless, but some are actually nice to have around, such as spiders. they can kill the flies so you don't have to deal with it.
Ghost_Op Wrote:Roaches don't process pain as 'OH SHIT IT HURTS ZOMGOMGWTFBBQSPLOSION!1!!1!!!', they register it as a survival thing, as in 'MOVE. NOW.

Oh, and try to intimidate them. Capture one, rip off all its legs, and leave it somewhere on the floor to die. That'll send the message to the bastards.

Roaches only survive the nuclear fallout and radiation from a nuclear war, not the explosion/heat.

Well, maybe I should capture you, rip off all your limbs, and leave you here to send the message 'Stop saying stupidities' to the whole board.
(smiles)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ghost_Op Wrote:Roaches don't process pain as 'OH SHIT IT HURTS ZOMGOMGWTFBBQSPLOSION!1!!1!!!', they register it as a survival thing, as in 'MOVE. NOW.

Gun: *Face shady and mouth wide open* NO- they should have a proper deathbed! Roaches don't get messages- you either catch them, and pop them outside like I do when I'm in a good mood- or squish them quick painlessly with a slipper- followed by a proper burial.

Blitz: Pardon him, he's not well. I like catching Blattella germanica and experimenting on how they manage do survive. They make very good lab rats- but I assure you, I do not harm them.

Gun: Then WTH do you do?

Blitz: Dispose of them properly via furnace.
Well..... I finish it quick, via slipper and get it done becuase they always manage to bring a crowd....And far as experimenting my friend did that for a while but stopped and got very bored....For someone as intelligent as he was he had a short attension span and no patience.....moved onto jelly fish.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds