Join our server on Discord

*twitch*
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Ok, I know I wasn't clear, but in this world you can only belong to one of three cathegories: animal, vegetable or mineral.

They may only belong in those three catagories, but saying roaches and cats are in the same family is like comparing barney's adventures in reading to Of Mice and Men. just because they're both written.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hmm.......gunter.....no...nothing to say to you...molester of insects......*twichs*.....and no its not right to make them suffer....my WOC? a golf club....>.>...
It's VERY hard to molest insects... specially the males- they tend to get a bit "bitey" or stingy. The females too- it's hard to find their genetals-

Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Ok, I know I wasn't clear, but in this world you can only belong to one of three cathegories: animal, vegetable or mineral. So what do you think roaches are then?

Pests?
I have to agree with Shadow-i dont really consider insects animals. Besides, the cat was having fun, and she was doing me a favor. The things bring disease into the house. So, I had fun watching a cat have fun. Whats so bad about that?
Zeph just doesn't like it. Where it would deserve it or not.
And I was wrong with the zeph, you're not like any other girl.
Cool! You're unique!
*reads the posts while humming the newest Pet Shop Boys hit*
UnknownH Wrote:Zeph just doesn't like it. Where it would deserve it or not.
And I was wrong with the zeph, you're not like any other girl.
What are you implying, that I'm some monster or sth? Let's see if I can hammer it into your skull. The 'lovely lady' is a lost cause.
You always said you don't like pain during sex, don't you? Well, I can assume you don't like pain at all, it's the most normal thing. Now, what if instead of a human, you would have been born as a cockroach? (Or do you have some kind of guarantee that you could have only been a human? Of course you don't). As a cockroach, I'm sure you wouldn't like pain either. So you wouldn't like it if as a cockroach someone dismembered you just for the heck of it. You don't know if in the future, you'll reincarnate into a cockroach.
You know what they say....if everybody could think of the others as themselves, this world would be much more humane, kind and considerate.
And do you really think that after the death of three loved ones, almost ending up in the street, two suicide attempts and more, I'd be fretting over seeing, or even touching, a bug?
Cockroaches have such basic brains that I doubt they even have conciouss thought or the capacity to even register pain.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm sure they register pain... As long as they have nerves or something similar they can feel pain.
You're right Ms. Zephyr- It's wrong to torture living things, I should know- I'm a spiecietarian, if you're going to kill a roach- at least do it quick and painless.