Join our server on Discord

*twitch*
Lol.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
BloodstainedAngel Wrote:>.< Fucking shit fuck dammit shit fuck!!!..Excuse me for that. Theres like a fucking infestation at my house right now..of the one thing I'm truly afraid of..those big-ass wood roaches O.o Don't make fun of me! They're creepy! One flew into my mouth when I was little and I'm afraid of them now!! In the last hour I've seen 8 of them! And yes, they were all different ones! Ahhh!! *runs around screaming her ass off like the little scared girl she is* Plus, I've been inhaling poisen from all the shit I sprayed to get them..

C'mon now.... :roll: Roaches disgust me, but we're 21st century women.... screaming over a chair for a bug seems too indecorous....
Quote:Yeah, its kind of funny to watch them die. I let my cat get one of them, i left her in there for half an hour with it. When i came back, i found her basically torturing it. She put in the middle of the room, and she would leave it there for a few seconds on its back, then she would jump on it (she did this for awhile). It was missing a couple of legs and smaller pieces of its body, and all it could do was twitch its legs. My cat was sad when it finally died, she didnt have anything to play with..XD
How utterly cruel....Would you have fun if a huge monster was dismembering you? Would you laugh if somebody you loved was being dismembered by a monster just for fun?! Well, would you?!!! They feel pain just like you, you know!!! They are sentient beings too!
If you wouldn't, if we ever meet in person I'll dismember two of your limbs with my sickle to see you laughing.
Yes, its cruel. And i said it was funny to watch. But, they started it by living in my space. Mine! XD I can see your point though...but I'll still find it funny.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Would you laugh if somebody you loved was being dismembered by a monster just for fun?! Well, would you?!!! They feel pain just like you, you know!!! They are sentient beings too!

Would you rather we try bombing the house and letting them writhe in horrificly, excruciating, agonizing, torturous pain for a week or two?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's why I kill them instantly. no pain- just a swift, justified, painless death via warhammer.
Exactly. And the cat's only doing what comes naturally, should I yell at him for it? No, so why should I feel bad for doing what comes naturally to me, and that's watching a cat have fun.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah- let the cat have fun! *cough-spieciest-couch*
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:That's why I kill them instantly. no pain- just a swift, justified, painless death via warhammer.
That's my point.
Quote:Exactly. And the cat's only doing what comes naturally, should I yell at him for it? No, so why should I feel bad for doing what comes naturally to me, and that's watching a cat have fun.
The cat does it cuz it's it's instinct. Humans should know better. Unless, of course, you place people that laughs at animals being dismembered as less intelligent than cats, in which we would agree.
Quote:Yes, its cruel. And i said it was funny to watch. But, they started it by living in my space. Mine! XD I can see your point though...but I'll still find it funny.
It's all Unknown's fault for saying he wished more women would come here....
I'll borrow a phrase from Wise: You're disgracing our gender.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:The cat does it cuz it's it's instinct. Humans should know better. Unless, of course, you place people that laughs at animals being dismembered as less intelligent than cats, in which we would agree.

I don't consider an insect an animal, and I've never laughed when watching an animal get dismembered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:The cat does it cuz it's it's instinct. Humans should know better. Unless, of course, you place people that laughs at animals being dismembered as less intelligent than cats, in which we would agree.

I don't consider an insect an animal, and I've never laughed when watching an animal get dismembered.
Ok, I know I wasn't clear, but in this world you can only belong to one of three cathegories: animal, vegetable or mineral. So what do you think roaches are then?
And I wasn't pointing at you, I said that thinking about, borrowing your words, the "lovely lady".