Join our server on Discord

*twitch*
Yeah but the survivors would be horrifically mutated. Would you really want to survive if it meant spending every day fighting against giant roaches for food?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I personally dont think i'd survive anyway-like i said-survival of the fittest. I am not fit, so i shall not survive.
lol and only the people here at the DaD will have to fight them with are killer Micro....also,i have a 12 gauge in my closet i can mail to you...for the roachs.
i .....Dont want to think about WW3 just yet, I still think that roaches are easy to kill....or you could live with them......its up to you.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah, its kind of funny to watch them die. I let my cat get one of them, i left her in there for half an hour with it. When i came back, i found her basically torturing it. She put in the middle of the room, and she would leave it there for a few seconds on its back, then she would jump on it (she did this for awhile). It was missing a couple of legs and smaller pieces of its body, and all it could do was twitch its legs. My cat was sad when it finally died, she didnt have anything to play with..XD
My cat, well the young one, just swallows bugs whole. It's nauseating if your close by cause it just makes a crunching noise when he chomps them. The older one just lifts up he head takes one look at any bug, then lies back down and falls asleep, he's so lazy. I'm glad I don't have cock(Hehe cock)roaches, they make me sick.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Roaches are high in protein so I've heard.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
They can survive two weeks without heads.... hmm... can they do it after I've-

-GRINDED THEM INTO TINY LITTLE BITS WITH A MEDIEVAL WEAPON!?

That is the Fate of VERMIN and PESTS the befoul my home!!
lonelygabu: I come in peace Gunter.......at least I am neither vermin nor pest!..lol ahahhaha
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yup!

You are a STRAGGLER!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO STRAGGLERS!?

I treat them like honored guests.