Join our server on Discord

The Nintendo isn't Revolution...
Ya gotta admit they aren't very good at making certain decisions. Like blowing off the merger with sony all those years ago...
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm glad Nintendo stuck to their own. The difference between Sony and Nintendo, is that game-wise, Sony has a ton of games, most average with some great, and Nintendo has fewer games, but the better portion of them are really good, and a lot of great games.
So imagine if they had merged. You'd have a great amount, of great games.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
But there might have been nintendo, sega, and xbox. And that would be weird.
Quote:So imagine if they had merged. You'd have a great amount, of great games.

I disagree, I don't think a Sony/Nintendo merger would have worked well at all. They have two completely different styles and I think quality would have been lost in the comprimise process.
And the system would be the Wiistation... or would Playwiistation sound better?
Quote:And the system would be the Wiistation... or would Playwiistation sound better?

Haha yeah, and the Wii-Station-Portable or Play-Wii-Portable lol
YOU WEAK, PATHETIC FOOLS!!!

Oh ye of little faith. Nintendo has always been, like many have said before, about quality. Sony's all graphics, and Microsoft... Well it's there. I don't see the argument, really. I mean, Nintendo named the new Nintendo GameCube *even though it was supposed to be DOLPHIN [SIGH...] not that I like it^^* and I'm not complaining. The three systems have their games. Just enjoy them, darn youze. LOL.
Well don't get me wrong, I'm just playing around. For some reason the gamecube never interested me, but I played a good number of the N64 games back in the day.
Wii sounds really close to pee

My things is the games not the systems