Join our server on Discord

The Nintendo isn't Revolution...
Some of you may have heard, The Nintendo Revolution has been offcially named the Nintendo Wii (pronounced We)...yeah...I'm sure it'll settle, but wtf!?!?
*is still waiting for the PS3*

Guns of the Patriots anyone?
F**k Nintendo.....there always known for f**king things up....
Are they finally going to switch to compact discs to play CD's and DVD's as well, are is that still beyond Nintendo?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I believe they are still running the little discs, because the new system sounds backwards compatible.
I agree.

Wi... heehee hee
I dont play video games that much, so i'm not gonna get into whats wrong wif nintendo...but, the controller(for the revolution) is supposed to vibrate. Who here has seen the shape of said controller? XD
haha, I get where you're going.

I think the system will be cool though, I'll get one but its just a weird name, I'm sure it'll wear with time.
Wisemon Wrote:Are they finally going to switch to compact discs to play CD's and DVD's as well, are is that still beyond Nintendo?

Haha, Wisemon had a huge grammar brain fart.
*ahem* Yes there has been some the controller look very "female-friendly" jokes. But I don't think it rumbles and you don't want to try it. A net-friend of mine said she tryed with a PS2 controller... and got shocked.

Now the new nintendo can just be called the NW if you want.
They might be using bigger CDs but still, you know the blu-ray of the PS3 may cause them problems.
http://wiredblogs.tripod.com/games/index...id=1467976
This explains the Wii name. It's like the controller, unusual and interesting.

And remember the words iPod, google, playstation or even the xbox 360?
Why does apple put i in front of all of their names? The xbox isn't round so why call it that?

It will also be cheaper then any of them. And all the downloadable content. That many games from nintendo, sega and the turbografix 16.
And the nintendo was the company that brought the whole industry back from the crash atari and the others made.
So let's see how the system works before we act like fools.