Join our server on Discord

The Nintendo isn't Revolution...
Xbox has all the competition decimated when it comes to power and online.

Sony has the unholy 3rd party support so it gets the best games usually.

Nintendo has the durability to put the others to shame, their systems last forever, I still have a working NES in my living room.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The durability is funny. I've dropped all of my Nintendo handhelds atleast once, and they still work...my DS gets thrown around all the time, its in pretty good condition.
I play football with my old gameboy (Not gameboy pocket, not gameboy color, not advance, just the original gameboy) and it still works.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, we abuse my friends old one (i have one, but i like too much to do that), she brought it to school with the tetris game and we were throwing it around to each other. We cant throw, nor catch, so it got pretty beat up.
Mine has this huge chunk missing out of the corner from when I took a hammer to it. I can't believe the durability these old things had.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Of course. Nintendo is all about quality. Of the games and of the systems.
Quote:Haha, Wisemon had a huge grammar brain fart.
:oops: In my defense, that was the night before Senior Design Day, and I was running on very little sleep.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH Wrote:Of course. Nintendo is all about quality. Of the games and of the systems.

It's too bad when they decided to use Cartridges for the N64 they lost a lot of third party support.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Sony has the unholy 3rd party support so it gets the best games usually.

That is going to change very quickly, exclusive games are a dying breed, its too expensive to make games for only one system now that they cost so much.

And I agree very much with the facts Unknown has been stating about Nintendo, they consistently push solid products, I'd have purchased a gamecube at this point if Wii wasn't going to be backwards compatible.

And the wireless capabilities will rock...I can't wait to handle some sword and gun action with that controller, it's gonna rock! It's also nice that it will be cheap...I've heard around $200, and that game costs won't hit $60 like the other systems...costwise Nintendo should have the edge on any next gen console...as well as appeal I think. This system could bring back love for the Nintendo that I haven't felt since the N64.

I'm almost as excited for the Wii as I was for the 360, and thats saying a lot!
Shadowknight Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:Of course. Nintendo is all about quality. Of the games and of the systems.

It's too bad when they decided to use Cartridges for the N64 they lost a lot of third party support.
If I could I'd go back and change that just to make people stop talking about it.