Join our server on Discord

The Nintendo isn't Revolution...
Well, now that I'm thinking again. I'll say that people ought to realize the name does not matter. It is the quality of the product. Microsoft had to name the X-box 360... so there was a "3" there to compete with the PS3. I haven't seen too many people that 360 is a pointless circle so it really doesn't go anywhere, but people seem to like their 360. Wii or Revolution Nintendo will be okay.
Seit The Reaper Wrote:F**k Nintendo.....there always known for f**king things up....

I'd agree only after what they did to zelda windwaker. CURSE YOU NINTENDO!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You know that wasn't the real link. It was in the future. A link of the future if you will. Besides, if you want a link like the old link then that what you have with the new link game.
The link in windwaker was supposedly the descendant of the one in Ocarina (BEST ZELDA GAME EVAR!!!) and when they say the hero didn't come when they called him it was because he was in the quest during Majora's mask. AND I'M ALSO TICKED AT NINTENDO FOR PUSHING TWILIGHT PRINCESS BACK TO SEPTEMBER!!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:The xbox isn't round so why call it that?

I've heard a lot of people using this as a way to get over the Wii name, but like Nintendo, Microsoft released a statement as to why the Xbox 360 was named such.

Quote:Microsoft had to name the X-box 360... so there was a "3" there to compete with the PS3.

Haha, that is completely stupid. You know what I can't stand about Playstation fans? They act like its the only system. I'm a diehard Xbox fan, but that dosen't stop me from admitting PS and Nintendo has good shit too. I'm actually happy to hear that Sony is redesigning the Boomarang they originally tried to call the PS3 controller.

I don't want to sound like I'm knocking the Wii, I'll get the thing, it's seems very unique and cool. I'm looking forward to it! And it'll be cheap...whoohooo!

As for the PS3, I think Blu-Ray will be problem as well, it'll make the cost much higher and I can't see the PS3 selling at only $400 and making Sony any money at all, and I think if it releases above $400, like the estimated $500-700, they'll be hard pressed to sell much at all.[/quote]
Screw it.im going to to call it the Nintendo revolution....weather they like i or not......
The Reclaimer Wrote:You know what I can't stand about Playstation fans? They act like its the only system.

I know, my friend who's a diehard PS2 fan, always says, "Gamecube only has kiddie games. I never play them." Then he came over to my house when I'm playing RE4 (This was before the PS2 version came out) and he's saying, "Wow, can I play?" I just smile and say, "Sorry, but you don't play 'kiddie' games on this system, remember?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well my disgust comes from more of the fact that they say something about how stupid another system (like your above) then I can say a reason that system has 1 up on PS2 and it's always like...well we have whatever game, 90% they say games I don't like anyway, so I just laugh.

To most of the psychos I've talked to, they'd say Sony has better online (no f'n way, not until they copy Live for PS3), and would most likely attest to the PS2 being as powerful as Xbox 360...when it's not even as powerful as Xbox. But whatever, I mean everyone has their system, PS fans just aren't accepting of that fact.
As i said before-i'm dont play a whole lot of video games, but i do play occasionly, and i like the PS2 better. but that might only be true because its mine, and i dont have to share it, and its what i'm used to.

But, on the subject of Nintendo Revolution, i heard that the wireless capabilities are gonna be pretty cool. It'll be able to register things like turning it sideways (in gun games, it'll make your gun turn sideways as well), and things like lightsaber fights will be possible. I'm not sure if its true, but it would be cool.
The Reclaimer Wrote:*snip*
There we go. Intellegent thinking 'claimer. And of course nintendo doesn't care what most people think about them. They could care less what some of us think about them. They know they can make a good product and make a profit off of it. That's the important thing. Good product that still gets them money.