Join our server on Discord

XD!! ROTFLMFAO
Ok, very good, guys. You're sooooo chivalrous. (and you'd probably end up dead without giving a single blow in a fight with a girl)
Ahem, I didn't say anything.
Just don't flush it down the toliet.
I would never flush it down the toilet! I shall love them, and they shall love me.
This ones name is Sam.
Yeah they tend to get stuck and then you have to feed them. And I've gotten into fights with girls before, usually ended with them in a headlock and me saying, "GIVE UP!?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I've gotten into playfights with guys-and it usually ends with one of us in a position where we could easily kick the other in the head. All in good fun, and we rarely hurt each other.
I don't like playfighting really... even if I'm playing, I sometimes get out of hand...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah- i know what you mean. A few days ago i was messing with my friend, and i pretended to hit him in the face lightly-i obviously messed up 'cause i hit him in the ear pretty hard. Yeah, he bit me on the leg and now i have a bruise. -.-
I could remember a few scuffs I was in, usually I win or go home in pain, more than half the time I won and if I didn't, I get most horrible revenge in such dishonorable ways, but again, Epsilon, what did you expect??

I can name an equal number of play fights that turn out bad like when me and NGtheDoom were playing a fake game of swords with real swords, I won but only after grabing the sword he swun at me, didn't even notice I cut my hand in half until like five minutes afterward

Then there are really good fights where someone starts wrestling, one person winds up on time, and at the end, someone owes someone else dinner ^ ^
God I love those fights
If I was ever attacked by someone,I might try pinching the juguar vein in their neck really hard,or I might punch below the belt line.