Join our server on Discord

XD!! ROTFLMFAO
Okay my friend was walking to the little skool/park near my house and this reeeally old guy came up in a car and said to my friend (whos a guy) "Hey, you wanna make some money?" my friend, of course, was like "Yeah sure, man."..and then...the guy said "Well...I like sex...." O.o My friend said that he ran home so fucking fast that there was a trail of smoke behind him XD...What?...Only *I* think its funny? Pssh.
How old is this friend of yours?
old enough to get raped....O\/\/3|)!
BloodstainedAngel Wrote:the guy said "Well...I like sex...."

That's the part where I'd ram the old guys head through a window. Or just break something over his head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OMG!! why didnt you tell me this? which friend?? was it teddy?? tell me it was teddy. XD (because none of you know this, teddy is 10-or 11. and i find it hilarious.)
well i admit i like sex too, but coming from an old guy like that i'd do what shadowknight suggested
Bang him with a trash container nearby would be enough to knock his brains out, but after thinking about it longer, a kick in the groin would be funny to see, so you'll end like saying ''Well I'm glad you do, now you won't''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*shudders*
what i would do to the guy?...hmm...take out me fandic/fanart spiral notebook(im going to get very violent)insert said notebook into said throat,dropkick said notebook even father down said throat,pull it out,open the door,drag his dumb ass out into the middle of traffic,wait for a school bus....its pretty obvious what happens next....
Propositioning a minor for sex is illegal.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against