Join our server on Discord

XD!! ROTFLMFAO
My point is that Batman in comics would see bodyguards way bigger than him and say 'You've gotten this far cuz you scare people, but I don't get scared!' just before beating the heavy and weak macho guys into a pulp.
Yes. Because he's smarter then everyone. He can take down superman.
He's the world greatest detective.
Quote:Wanna take me on, guys? I bet I can punch you a hundred times before you can lift your big, muscular arms to hit me once.

I don't like hitting or fighting girls just because of a random reason. *carries Munkee to the park*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
YAY! First, lets go swimming in the pond with the alligators! (i'm serious, the park i go to has a pond type thing filled with alligators. we arent supposed to swim there though)
Laws were made to be broken *jumps with Munkee on the water, but at seeing him with his eyes narrowed under his blackglasses, all the alligators go away* hmm... sorry, no alligators to swim with.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'd wouldn't throw the first punch in a fight with a girl, but in all honesty if one throws a punch at me and I don't deserve it (If I did something stupid I'd understand) Then I'll throw my morales to the wind and put her on a stretcher like an guy that throws a punch at me. And about the not being able to move my muscular arm, my fighting style is based off of Tai chi, I can move pretty easily.

Police officer: Swimming isn't allowed here!

Shadow: NEUTRALIZING HOSTILE TARGET!! *Punches cop in back of head with brass knuckles* Securing area! *Fires a gun into the air scaring off everyone* Area secured.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
o_O lies! *rides an alligator* This is fun! ^^
HOSTILE TARGET ABDUCTING PACKCAGE! *unsheathes claws and pierces Alligator, makin Munkee fall in the water and he picks her up, the Alligator falls on the shore as a bag*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just make sure one of them doesn't snatch (and eat) her suit. Or any of yours.
<.<
>.>
I feel very safe...and i have a bag. I shall use it to hold baby alligators. *picks up baby alligators and starts putting them in the bag*