Join our server on Discord

XD!! ROTFLMFAO
Shadow: I started making them yesterday. Check out my action figure. *Holds up a shadowknight action figure* Complete with voice modulator! *Presses button*

Mini-Shadow: Hey kids, I have some candy in my station wagon.

Shadow: I guess they must have messed up the voice boxes.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*looks on 3/4 population of girls in the world cat-fighting for his real size figure*

DMX: And how much do I gain for them?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Huh? Oh right, royalties. Well you can choose between either 1/4 of the proceeds from the sales or them, *Points at a small army of renamon, each varying slightly from the last* Which do you want?

Small devil toy that goes on the Mini-Shadow's shoulder: DO IT! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Hmm... I need time to decide *looks on one girl running away with the last real sized figure of DMX in normal form, followed by uncountable other girls* I guess we are famous aren't we?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Examines a black box with a Gunter action figure*

Hey- Why do I have Fangs? Why do I look like a sadistic Goth? *pushes button*

Gunter Action Figure: Don't make me have to give you a compound fracture.
Oh that's Vampiric, Gunter, Original Gunter is on the way and Lupine Gunter is still in production. Oh and check this out! *Holds up a large box with a huge golden dragon in it* The first of the Kaiser series. And Spirit evolving Shadowknight, *Holds up a Shadowknight action figure complete with Lobomon snap on armor* What do you think?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
COOL!! Where do I get these!?
DragonMasterX Wrote:I could help too, hehehe... I'm 195cms tall, weigh 210 pounds and have a strong body, TAKEN FROM DOCTOR's SUMMARY xP

I feel very protected! XD i also feel very small...i think i'm about 157cm, and somewhere around 120. Compared to you guys, i am tiny. *clings to DMX* protection!
I can withstand beatings for up to 43 days! And I can dish them out too- do I count?
Sure! I can have this whole group of guys who are like 6ft tall...then no one will mess with me! :D