Join our server on Discord

Y HALO THAR...
*sticks head out of water*

G.Flamedramon: I liked more the red like, but oh well, I can't deny to darkness- n n *jumps from water and lands on a hotdog stand, starting to dig it by eating anything* but I get hungry easier with darkness around < <[/i]
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I MUST TAKE DOWN THIS EVIL....so i brought a couple of friends
*Tai 2 Dope and Violent M bust though the doors.*
Tai:"HEY YA'LL...WHATS CRAPININ'..."

Violent M:"WE ARE KNOWN AS"

all together:IDP!

Seit:there will be more.....

and welcome new person of newness
I think we scared her off. *Fires an arrow piercing two zombies together* Did we do something scary? Chidori! *Slams palm into nearby zombie blowing it into countless meaty chunks*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wowzors...Munkee was friggin right when she said these things get flooded by you guys XD *munches on whatever the hell was in her hand..and if there is nothing there at the moment..she munches on her hand* O.o
Hi.... man I just get here and it's already up to page 3... I really can't keep up.
*sees BS Angel chewing on hotdog*

DMX: I'm quite fast ain't I? n n
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
How'd she get a hotdog? *Grabs a box of hotdogs* Who wants red hots? Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu! *Nearly incinerates hotdogs* Who wanted theirs well done?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: That's why I said: ''I'm fast ain't I?'' *backflips in air carrying undamaged hotdogs and takes off messy mask* Next time I'll eat hotdogs without my mask on *starts eating hotdogs* Ahh... nothing like a picnic in a doomsday- so... *punches on his back as a zombie tries to attack him, ripping the head of him* ...relaxing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*covered in ash.*

"Coff." *Spins around in the air, turning into a winged cerberus. "GAROUGA!!" Spins around- destroying everything in the air- (The Garouga is strengthened due to the extra head)
*grabs and puts on golden mask again*

G.Flamedramon: Hehehe... a horde of zombies! yay! *jumps in air and spreads wings, then arms, 7 color ray starts engulfing everything* KYRIE!! *undead get decimated entirely by holy light* Okay, that's done for the land, now, help Gun in the air! *flies up following Gunter and takes out golden sword to start slashing everything including clouds* WHEEEE!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad