Join our server on Discord

Y HALO THAR...
>.> I'm new, and at the request of DrunkenMunkee (my master) I have joined..be happy! Or not..whatever o.0
Welcome! Any new member is as welcomed as everyone else even if you were asked to by a friend :-p. Anyway, I am rorancrystalwolf moderator,social activist, lemon author, and poet. Welcome to the DaD and best wishes to you on all your travels and journeys!
Veemon's Followers
Greetings from senjuro. I'm a moderator, lemon author, and site treasurer. Have a great time! ^_^
Hi there! DMX is here, and if you are friend of Munkee, then your friend of mine too! Welcome to the forums, I'm the almighty dragon that roams these parts along with some comadres spreading fun and SPAM!

But let's leave formal titles for now, I'm a lemon writer as well, RP mod and RP L-O-V-E-R, Hope you decide to post lots here and enjoy! welcome again! *hands a huge box full of cookies* oh, and here's the new immitation ready *gives a medkit* you'll need it for later Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello Blood stained angel! :P My name is lonelygabu.........Help me .....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome... Seed of Drunken munkee...

Greetings from Romania... I hope you enjoy your stay here in the DaD...
WELCOME! TIME FOR THE FESTIVITIES! *Launches 100 pies randomly* Well while thos begin their slow decent back to earth, I'm Shadow *Pillars of fire shoot up from sides while theme music plays and dancing monkeys well, dance...on unicycles!* I hope you have a fun time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*jumps on Angel* YOU JOINED!!! Yeah, i've been telling her join the forum for...weeks? and now she did!! *liiiiick*
I like the name... murr...
wow....O_o

You got many people excited at the sound of your name, I can't wait to finally read your upcoming postsesisssss!!!!! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds