Join our server on Discord

Y HALO THAR...
3... but I meant "Other" members... so they can say hello... *cocks gummi-bear revolver*
2...I'm giving them little time to post. I wanna start the destruction, *Places hand on the door to an evil dimension full of zombies and other cannon fodder*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
1, well what did you expect? Me to sit around like a good dragon? bah *cracks knuckles while looking on swarms of Tar Men*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zero....

*grins* Of course not.

*gazes lazily at the sky- which was engulfed by the darkness of millions of Vampiric Dark Dragons.*
Shadow: LET THE WAR BEGIN! EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION, LOBOMON!

Lobomon: Time to party! *Starts slashing random monsters in half*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter: (whispers) Lets take the skies... *disappears in a streak of black and white- slashing evrything in the air in rapid succesion, raining blood and ash on the world bellow*
*takes out notebook and pencil* Yup, 16th done *ticks 16th box*

DMX: My turn! *turns into G.Flamedramon and spreads angel wings*

G.Flamedramon: Let the fun begin! WHEEEEE!! *takes out sword and dives in the water*

*some minutes later, massive red color stains the world's seas, turning the globe into green, white, yellow, and most of the place, RED*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I love when the spamming starts, *Uses the Shaolin Soccer move to take out a few more zombies* In your faces!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I agree... *crosses his arms over his face- and opens them suddenly- 2 pairs of bladed wings sprout from his back* Macabre Dance... *flies around- doing a millions-of-hits-combo.*

The ash blocks out the sun, and from outer space... earth appears completely black.
Shadow: *Reverts to human* Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu! *Incinerates countless zombies* Kumoyumiyakin *Creates a bow and arrows and begins firing on zombies*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad