Join our server on Discord

Hello, and good morning...or afternoon...or whatever
Nice knowin' ya'- buddy. *backs away*
Just do it! It's tickling me! *tail starts smashing ground*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
HERE GOES! *presses chainsaw against collar* WHEEEEEEEEEEE, huh? *Looks at chainsaw, completly mangled with all the teeth on it missing or broken* that is one strong collar. *Grabs a phaser from Star trek* Okay, set phasers to kill, *Fires phaser at collar for 3 hours until it overloads and explodes* Dangit. What the hell is that thing made of?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*moves his foot in circular motions* Er.... well... it's the stuff my bros use to... uhh... keep me under control-
Whatever, *Puts on a welder's mask* Now don't look directly at the light! *Fires up a blowtorch* EAT FIRE COLLAR OF HADES! *Empties 50000 gallons worth of fuel into the torch but collar remains undamaged* This is getting annoying. And is it just me or does this seem familiar? Didn't we have a similar problem with you Gunter?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *feels even more ticklish* does this thing have titanium cutter spikes? I'm feeling really ticklish now!! *tail smashes tree nearby and sends it flying away* IT'S GETTING ANNOYING!! *tail smashes on the ground making holes of big radiuses*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Er- what problem?
This-goddamned- *struggles* -collar- *struggles more* -DOESN'T COME OFF!! *starts growling and car nearby catches a fire*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Maybe if we unlocked it first-

*unhitches a hook, and collar popped off*
:shock: IT WAS JUST LOCKED THIS WHOLE TIME!?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad