Join our server on Discord

Hello, and good morning...or afternoon...or whatever
Hello, my name's Silver Toa, sometimes people call me Silver for short. I've been to a few other message boards, but never really got very involved. I'm hoping I can get off to a fresh start, as this is one of the best (if not the best) sites I
Hi Silver! Welcome to the DaD! DMX is my name and greeting is the game! (here lol)

This is just the best place to talk about everything! We love newcomers, the best gifts are for them always, heheheh... but you'll have to wait for mine, because I can't give away anything like this currently :3 *wags tail*

Anyways, just wait for my friends Lonely, Shadow or Gunter, they'll greet you in the proper way! *still wagging tail and chuckling*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
.....i escaped again....DMX YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!
welcome new-guy....this is you resedent Juggalo,Vampire,Clown,Ninja,Insane,Undead,and just plain crazy....guy.
Welcome to the DaD!
i wonder when it is going to be the time of "let's get the party started already".... *laughs softly*. Anyway silver_toa, welcome to DaD. I'm positive sure you will like it here and have loads of fun. *hands Silver a fruit basket and smiles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alright, welcome, welcome, and have fun.
Welcome to the DaD, Silver! Nice to meet you!
Greetings Romania, I, am Gunter VanCrimson.

Welcome to the DaD...

Enjoy yourself... silver.... but stay away from the werewolves in this board.
Fresh meat. Just kidding. Welcome, I'm Shadow, prince of pwnage, master of disaster, king of cool, sorceror of spam, you get the idea, I hope you enjoy the board. Of course with some of the people here, how couldn't you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Greetings Silver! Welcome Silver to the DaD! I am almost sure you will love it here as much as the rest of us and become part of the regulars here on the forums. * Hands you a meat basket* Hope you loke meat! ( If you are a vegetarian let me know I have veggie baskets as well!
Veemon's Followers
Oh yeah... The welcome basket...

I have loaded mine with with chocolate.

Enjoy the side-effects.