Join our server on Discord

Hello, and good morning...or afternoon...or whatever
Let me put my two cents in....anyway...

Welcome to the oasis, a frienship creator, and memories that will transcend life itself. My name is lonelygabu for short, and I welcome you to your second home away from reality.

This is a place for great thinkers, interesting minds, and characters in both realms of digital space and the human entities converge to create a place to fuel creativity, spark some levels of contentment, and bring out the best in people.

Here is my pen, it has my favorite .....one in the world. My only thing Gabu..... This is how much it means to me, I know that you'll love it here. Just promise me you'll treasure my pen forever......

^_^ and sorry for being late.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*Wipes stuff out of eyes* And you wonder why I don't let you play with WMDs.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow..... I am sorry that I dissapoint you, I am not a destructive soul...I am selfless... .... I hope this makes up for it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*Time restarts* What the... did everything just taste purple for a second? Uh oh, sneeze coming, ahh ahhh AAHHHHH *Grabs the paper out of his pocket* CHOOOOOOO! *Blows paper to shreds* Sorry, I'm allergic to purple. *throws the paper in a basket* Now where were we? Oh yeah, *Pulls out the beerzooka 2.0* We were causing mass chaos!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow.....do....it
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
If that's not tempting then I- GIVE ME THAT BAZOOKA! please please please! *jumps like a little excited kid around Shadow*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sorry no can do, *Points to a sticker that says 'humans only, no plushies may work this weapon'* But you can have the Puffzooka Jr. *Hands DMX a tiny little bazooka that fires cotton* Now about this button.

Red guy on shoulder: DO IT! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

Angel on other shoulder: You,

Red guy: *Punts little white guy off shoulder* DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

Shadow: Kay, *Presses button unleashing a firey holocaust upon his school* COOOOOOOL.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ahh no! x3 I want THAT one! I want that one I want that one I want that one! puleasseeee! *makes a puppy face while wagging tail*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No. Only adults are allowed to play with it. Do I need to get a small hyperactive and overly destructive two year old in here to deal with you?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad