Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you ever scuicidal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never
30.43%
7 30.43%
I have been before
30.43%
7 30.43%
I am now
4.35%
1 4.35%
It is a weekly ocurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
maybe yearly
0%
0 0%
every night/day
8.70%
2 8.70%
a rare occurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dismal yes... but very common
I have been stripped and actually my locker was pryed open.....OUr guards here are armed.......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm betting they just thought you were cute. People here wouldn't dare try to strip search me, not after I broke this one kids arm.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Kinda destroyed my faith in the safety of the school.

The very fact that you needed security guards should have done it.
I don't even know why they had them. The worst that happened at our scholl was some kid cracking his skull open, and no this one didn't involve me, the dumbass was leaning back in his chair fell over and cracked his skull against the desk behind him. The only reason we have the gaurds is, well, I'm not really sure why.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well in my high school

on a bad day......

ok

1 teacher got stabbed by 4 students who then was caught for attempted battery
1 teacher got thrown down a flight of stairs....
i teacher threw a desk at a kid for not paying attension and joking too much.....

4 jumpings to where the reciever of the jumpings had to be ambulanced
3 bomb threats
2 car slashings
2 attempted car jackings
1 car beaten down completely
1 mcdonalds robbed from

a 100+ riot in the lunch room
a 40 person gang fight
and a kid got busted for carrying 3 hand guns and a semi automatic rifle....
allong with 10 others caught with weapons

ummm.....
nothing else I could think of..... a normal day is better.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I remember at my elementary school, during the last years i was there (5th and 6th) they brought a police officer out. I dont even know why...he was just there. He was kinda cool though, he really never told us off about anything our teachers did. (having cameras, cd players, cursing)
But now, in middle school, on a regular basis we have atleast 1 police officer in front of the cafeteria, and a couple upstairs. We actually have a police lounge thing. I'm not intirely sure what they do to increase safety, because my friends have brought lighters, knives, a whip and handcuffs(not so dangerous, but you'd think they would confiscate it) amongst other things.
They arrested one of my friends for smoking on school grounds. But other than that, i've never seen them do anything.I think they're just here to be here.
There's our tax dollars at work for ya.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
your schools sound very violent compared to mine. In the past five years we've only had 1 person threaten someone and some kids stealing around 22,000 dollars of equipment. that's about the worst things to have happen well unless you consider drug addicts sneaking into our school for lunch
Hey gabu, where the frick do you live?
ummmm me?...... Jersey City, NJ why?........ I mean DHS is one of the worst high schools to go to because all the trouble makers get sent there, like all the ones other HS can't handle....I found out recently that they had another 50 kid gang fight there not two weeks ago......JC also known as chilltown.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds