Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you ever scuicidal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never
30.43%
7 30.43%
I have been before
30.43%
7 30.43%
I am now
4.35%
1 4.35%
It is a weekly ocurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
maybe yearly
0%
0 0%
every night/day
8.70%
2 8.70%
a rare occurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dismal yes... but very common
How often if at all do you become scuicidal? I would vote but it is my own poll and that isn't nesscessary but I will say it happens everynight and that doesn't really help any one now does it?
Veemon's Followers
Once, when I had a lot of work looming and I didn't think I could get it all done. Now the only thing that could make me suicidal is thinking about how no one is like me, but I'm learning to accept that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Nothing as pointless as suicide.
You've never been depressed before have you? It's easy for someone who's never been there to say it's pointless but try saying the same thing once you've been there.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I am occasionly-but its rare. Everyone gets depressed sometimes (some people obviously more than others). But, i guess usually i'm not bad off enough to even consider suicide.
Shadowknight Wrote:You've never been depressed before have you? It's easy for someone who's never been there to say it's pointless but try saying the same thing once you've been there.

I say it's pointless.
I think Herr Mullen's right. Suicide is basically pointless. At the time when you're suicidal, it isnt going to seem that way. But whats to come of killing yourself? Perhaps your depressed because you believe nobody cares about you. Killing yourself isnt going to make them like you. And, if you're dead, you'll never be sure that they really hated you. The only way you can find out what they really think of you is by staying alive. Or, thats how i figure it atleast.
Shadowknight Wrote:You've never been depressed before have you? It's easy for someone who's never been there to say it's pointless but try saying the same thing once you've been there.

I've been there. Had a knife to my throat and everything. But as soon as I saw what it looked like in the mirror, I knew it wasn't going to do anybody any favors.
Well alot of people say it is pointless.. Even me! However later on today when I become depressed it wont seem to be ( :? ) it is one of those things that needs first hand experience to make sense of or needing to have been attempting it to know the feeling. Don't ask why I am always depressed because I honestly don't know these days so it could be anything. Oh well =p
Veemon's Followers
Well, I must be some kind of weirdo because I never have been that depressed.