Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you ever scuicidal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never
30.43%
7 30.43%
I have been before
30.43%
7 30.43%
I am now
4.35%
1 4.35%
It is a weekly ocurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
maybe yearly
0%
0 0%
every night/day
8.70%
2 8.70%
a rare occurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dismal yes... but very common
Now that I think of it, I didn't take my driving habits into consideration.lol I'm not terrible, but I do drive on the fast side.
I have been like that before, mainly my mind is just messed up it's like two different people are in my head at times. The only reason i can think of that causes me to be like this sometimes is the medication for my disease. I have never been on psychiatric medication or done any of that scientology crap either(in case it actually works)
I've been to loads of psychiatrists- My problem is- more than at least 75% of them strongly belive that I have a mental problem.

I think lightly of this, I know I don't have a problem...
My friends psycologist told her not to hang out with me and our friends anymore...we arent bad influences, i swear.
Psychiatrist don't know what they're talking about. I'm still classified as a danger to myself and those around me, which isn't true. I'm only a danger to stupid people, meaning I'm only a danger to those around me. People on the internet don't count BTW.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah...like i said, my friend had to go to the school counselor, and i'm not intirely sure on the details, but she threatened the counselor with some sort of bomb. (she was kidding, but the counselor took it seriously) She was kicked out of school for a week and a half. And no they sent her to a psychiatrist. (outside of school obviuosly)
WTF?! I hate that...back in grammar school, teachers had asked my guidance councelor try talk about it.....I mean the day after Columbine I came in with three friends in a trench coat and I was stripped search......Literally......I was pissed.

I mean the sent me to the guidance councelor who my parents have been friends with and I knew her and she is awesome, she laughed and me laugh to. But why do people take everything seriously, kids were afraid of the three of us because they called us "Columbine" and a threat to society.......When people assume they make an ass out of themselves and me, I am left with scars.......:(
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I wonder how anyone can think that security guards in school is an everyday occurance. It's not right.
Around here, your lucky if you don't have to be stripped search, dog sniffed, urine sampled, and metal detectored and sometimes invasion of preivacy.... Here we have police officers in high school......I hated my high schools.....and grammar schools.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
They had unarmed officers in my school, they were pretty pathetic. One day I walked into the building with my backpack bulging from books I didn't drop off at my locker, my pockets were bulging slightly from my cellphone and gameboy, and then ,during lunch, I find out there had been a bomb threat that day. I'm thinking, "I walked into the building, walked through the halls, snuck around because I was late, with a huge backpack, and my pockets looking like they were holding god know's what, and I wasn't stopped?" Kinda destroyed my faith in the safety of the school.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad