Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you ever scuicidal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never
30.43%
7 30.43%
I have been before
30.43%
7 30.43%
I am now
4.35%
1 4.35%
It is a weekly ocurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
maybe yearly
0%
0 0%
every night/day
8.70%
2 8.70%
a rare occurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dismal yes... but very common
That is the nice way to go.....We feel for you Blue Rover.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Blue Rover Wrote:how true, how true. my uncle died a few days ago.
I'm sorry, Blue. But be thankful he died quickly. My grandpa had an agony of a whole month.
I know that feeling, my grandpa was in agony for almost half a year with lung cancer which metastisized (SP?) to his brain.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i don't need the sympathy, but thanks anyway. my heart goes out to both of you.
Veemon's Followers
Shadowknight Wrote:I know that feeling, my grandpa was in agony for almost half a year with lung cancer which metastisized (SP?) to his brain.
I'm sorry, Shadowknight. That's horrible. And that's why I hate doctors. People like them could die in a few days if left to their natural evolution, but NOOOOO, the damn doctors have to come and stick their noses and do all kinds of stuff to keep them living miserably.
Quote:Bah! suicide is too easy, I like when the odds are stacked againt me, bring on the heat!

I hate those people who walk around all Emo and say, "My life's bad, I can't get a date, no one understands me, my job sucks"

Deal with it you Emo bastard! If you come to suicide that is the weak person's way out, if you can't so much as work under pressure and commit suicide, I have no love to share!

Even my close friend's who tell me they want commit suicide don't get my love! I tell them go ahead and suffer with your OWN choice, you made your bed so sleep in it!

I've never thought once of taking it out on myself no matter how hard my situation became and no one should ever waste another person's time with talk of such

well it's not such a volunteere state , things can come up to screw the way you think. Also feeling like less than others can affect alot.

In your case I think it might be due to your agresiveness that you may be stabilizing that crap and that you might not be moved that much about peoples feelings, maybe acting that way is pleasent for you and keeps it from rising.

though clinic depression screws everything you think about and keeps you constantly down and wanting to end it all. Usually only reducing stress, not being alone and taking meds can subside it you can't just snap out of it it's very hard. I heared clinic depression takes usually 6 months with meds.
Veemon's Followers
meds don't work. trust me, they don't. it's a load of bull.
Veemon's Followers
I dont take medication for anything-i used to when i was sick, but i now refuse to take it since it never made me better. i've never been depressed enough for anyone to notice and give me meds for it, so i cant say if they work. But they have been known to make teens more suicidal then before...
Overall, i think counseling and talking through it is better than any medication.
-or.... like me... join the DaD.
Blue Rover Wrote:meds don't work. trust me, they don't. it's a load of bull.
As a medical career student, I can tell they do, but they always do stuff sso halfheartedly and lovelessly that it seems they don't.