Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you ever scuicidal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never
30.43%
7 30.43%
I have been before
30.43%
7 30.43%
I am now
4.35%
1 4.35%
It is a weekly ocurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
maybe yearly
0%
0 0%
every night/day
8.70%
2 8.70%
a rare occurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dismal yes... but very common
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Sounds good so far.

Maybe I should get a job- what do you think?

Fantastic idea, go for it.
and this is why a lot of people recieve no help and die....Death is a part of life and I AM NOT DEAD YET......I have thought of it and it pisses me off after that I was thinking about it.....I even attempted but I guess thats because life really sux for me THANKS TO ALL THOSE THAT HELP....I help now, I csn't stand to see people want to end such a beautiful thing like life.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Twice, when my grandparents died. Once I tried to starve myself to death, the other I spent a whole day thinking whether to try jumping off a balcony, but finally realized there was no guarantee I would indeed kill myself either way.
And those cold ones that say that suicide can't be justified, simply don't know the unbearable pain of losing sb they love. There is simply no bigger pain in the world.
how true, how true. my uncle died a few days ago.
Veemon's Followers
I am sorry Blue Rover... My condolences... I know the feeling all two well....all to well....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Twice, when my grandparents died. Once I tried to starve myself to death, the other I spent a whole day thinking whether to try jumping off a balcony, but finally realized there was no guarantee I would indeed kill myself either way.
And those cold ones that say that suicide can't be justified, simply don't know the unbearable pain of losing sb they love. There is simply no bigger pain in the world.

Wow- I tried the starving and the jumping before too!

Oh- and sorry about your uncle, Blue Rover... I can relate with both of you-
theres a good thing though, he died naturally in his sleep. unlike my other uncle, who was murdered. i think i was two maybe three when it happened.
Veemon's Followers
Er... yeah... sorry about him too-
I'm sorry to hear, Blue Rover. *hugs* But i'm glad to know he died in his sleep.
Yeah... not from heart attack or anything...