Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you ever scuicidal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never
30.43%
7 30.43%
I have been before
30.43%
7 30.43%
I am now
4.35%
1 4.35%
It is a weekly ocurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
maybe yearly
0%
0 0%
every night/day
8.70%
2 8.70%
a rare occurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dismal yes... but very common
Never, I find no point to it. It seems too easy. I'll drag my butt through my so-called life. It'll become better in all due time.
Meh, I have urges day and night. I just don't go through with them anymore.
That's only because you're loney and need companonship. If you had friends at your castle then you wouldn't feel so bad.
And not just animals.
Bah! suicide is too easy, I like when the odds are stacked againt me, bring on the heat!

I hate those people who walk around all Emo and say, "My life's bad, I can't get a date, no one understands me, my job sucks"

Deal with it you Emo bastard! If you come to suicide that is the weak person's way out, if you can't so much as work under pressure and commit suicide, I have no love to share!

Even my close friend's who tell me they want commit suicide don't get my love! I tell them go ahead and suffer with your OWN choice, you made your bed so sleep in it!

I've never thought once of taking it out on myself no matter how hard my situation became and no one should ever waste another person's time with talk of such
once but i get drepressed easly because of what i whent through. but i'm not flunting it about like the emos.
Veemon's Followers
EpsilonZX Wrote:Bah! suicide is too easy, I like when the odds are stacked againt me, bring on the heat!

I hate those people who walk around all Emo and say, "My life's bad, I can't get a date, no one understands me, my job sucks"

Deal with it you Emo bastard! If you come to suicide that is the weak person's way out, if you can't so much as work under pressure and commit suicide, I have no love to share!

Even my close friend's who tell me they want commit suicide don't get my love! I tell them go ahead and suffer with your OWN choice, you made your bed so sleep in it!

I've never thought once of taking it out on myself no matter how hard my situation became and no one should ever waste another person's time with talk of such

Unfeeling.
Lol, yeah- I agree....

It's not like I try anyway.
Twice I can remember thinking about suicide. I never even came close to acting upon those thoughts.

Suicide is an action no one can gain from in the end. There is no beauty in death. Only pain resides in the taking of a life even if it is your own.
Sounds good so far.

Maybe I should get a job- what do you think?