Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you ever scuicidal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never
30.43%
7 30.43%
I have been before
30.43%
7 30.43%
I am now
4.35%
1 4.35%
It is a weekly ocurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
maybe yearly
0%
0 0%
every night/day
8.70%
2 8.70%
a rare occurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dismal yes... but very common
Hmmm, pick a year, any year from 1989-30 May 2005. Then tell me which month- and what date.
Anon!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been? With Tia?!!
YES MR. ANON!! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN!? WE HAVE MISSED YOU SO!!
The Ultimate Lifeform Wrote:i am not going to lie,i have been once.School related.i was getting pushed around in my early Years of middle school.i made a choice that day,wther kill myself or do something.....that shit stop the next day,when i poped that 7th grader that was fuckin with me right in his jaw and told him 2 words."DONT MESS!"

FRANKENTHREAD!!! BLEARGH!!!

Anyway, why didn't you do that sooner? I remember in my 7th grade year, something occured where someone knocked food out of my hand. I was pissed. So, I chased him around the lunchroom, got him in a headlock, knee'd him in the back and made him collapse. After resting my knee (and the weight of my body) on this ribs, I bent down right next to his ear and screamed 'FUCK YOU!'. Then I walked back to my table and continued to eat.
to start... Emo kids are just crying for attention, they cant think of any better way and it eventualy leads to suicide

ive never been suicidal... and dont think i havent had good reason to be, during my life ive had 3 friends, 2 grandmothers, 5 causins, 4 uncles, 2 aunts,and 3 pets die... 3 of which i was in the same room when they died (not counting the pets :P).

i havent for many reasons, one of which is i beleave if you kill yourself you will go to hell (for those that say thats stupid think about this: would you rather live your life beleaving their is a god and when you die find out theirs not or live your life beleaving their is no god and when you die find out their is?). another is i know i would just hurt more people. and another is i refuse to take a life, not mine nor somone elses, even if the persons ready, willing, and able to kill me.
to get back on topic for a second
i have been suicidal at least two or three times. now that i think about it it was for some stupid reason. sure it is funny now but at the time it seemed like a good answer, which isn't always. now the only thing that can get me that way is a shitty day, ticked off parent, and some more bad news that follows in the near future.

of course my family doesn't know this, I never told them. seems thats how you get worse.
I contemplate suicide as a stress reliever. For example, I've got a ton of work to do, I ponder 'If I killed myself, no more work...' and it relieves some of the stress of that work. I would never carry through with it, though, suicide in practicality is for the weak who can't deal with their problems on their own.
I know what you mean Ghost...sometimes when somethings wrong and I feel all depressed and suicidal and stuff, I think "Y'know, if I was dead, I wouldnt have this problem.." and then I start laughing...not sure why. But I feel better, or something like that.
Lol- that works out well here too! When Charlie ran away, I was thinking "Oh great, he left me too. If I killed myself, I won't have to worry about him, nor have anyone leave me!" Eventually, I'd just do the work anyway! lol!
I'm suicidal now... Damn...

I know what'll cheer me up!

*loada clicking*

Mmmm... Renamon...

Renamon - *gives slap* Wake up!
Me - WHAT!
Renamon - I'm right here you dolt!
Me - Oh, sorry...