Join our server on Discord

What the heck is this, a joke?!!!!!!!!!!
UnknownH Wrote:They could be same as mine.

Most of them... maybe, but the main one is that my eyes aren't lined up right, and, most of the time, my left eye is moving far off to the left. I could do something like Kakashi from Naruto... but, then again, that is the only real advantage I have. It's that I only really rely on eye at a time, and that isn't, in most cases, an advantage.
If you're going to be folgore you have to get the song right. Plus you have to grope girls and get away with it.
UnknownH Wrote:If you're going to be folgore you have to get the song right. Plus you have to grope girls and get away with it.

hmm....you have a point....buuut,i can do anything...
"evil Genius...duh?" ~jack Spicer
How bad could they be, *Looks at the Yu Yu Hakusho pics* okay that's pretty bad, but not the worst I've seen, *Looks at Cammy pic* AHHHHHHHHHH! MY EYES! IT BURNS! IT BURNS! WHAT KIND OF UNHOLY CREATURE IS THAT!?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I hate cosplayers! having to be someone because they feel insacure witht heir own self being! too weak to habdle the challenge, too normal to make a mark? Be your own person! Never ever live in the shadow of someone else!!!

all that aside, hhahahahha! the guy in the black looks like my friend Tony Montibello (Italian ftw) but it's not really him because he's probably high some where right now

back to my anger, stop living the life of someone you can not pull off! Looks do not make you, your actions do! Evil

Of course, you can still do it and enjoy it, I will just continue to take my silent rage out on Inuyasha plushies until you have learned to be original and if I am offending you Zephy (crawls in between your legs) please allow me to find someway to make it up to you
I don't know if you could seit. And I just like to cover my face and not be reconized if I went to one of these things.
And epislion? I don't think that would work. It takes time to get to the position with a woman.
UnknownH Wrote:And epislion? I don't think that would work. It takes time to get to the position with a woman.

It does take time and you must be in a caring position with each other, let me demonstrate...

(Epsilon sits next to random woman at bus stop)
Epsilon: what a lousy day! I need a new horse ><
Woman: What do you mean, horse?
Epsilon: I bet on my lucky number 69 and it failed again, I swear that track is rigged
Woman: Aww, don't worry, you'll probably do better next time
Epsilon: (sigh) you are probably correct... thanks for cheering me up, how can I ever repay you?
Woman: don't worry about it
Epsilon: Nonsense! (pulls the woman's legs open) I must give some back pay for such kind words
Woman: What are you doing... (girl starts moans)

See? time and concern leads to oral happiness, I enjoy making people smile ^ ^
Cosplayers are often weird...
Yes they are gunter. And seit, you know how hard that would be? First off you'd have to get the pants off then the underwear. And that would take too long so I doubt a woman would just let you do that. (although a skirt or dress would speed it up.) Second you shouldn't go around "muching strange carpets". You don't know where where it could have been.
Plus it is illegle to do anything like that.
Just a guess but I doubt legal stuff would stop half the people on this board from doing something.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad