Join our server on Discord

What the heck is this, a joke?!!!!!!!!!!
It depends on where or when. Would you screw outside? Maybe. Near a public place? It depends.
Lol... If you do that here, you get shot for rape/molestation. Yup, SHOT.
Harie Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:They could be same as mine.

Most of them... maybe, but the main one is that my eyes aren't lined up right, and, most of the time, my left eye is moving far off to the left. I could do something like Kakashi from Naruto... but, then again, that is the only real advantage I have. It's that I only really rely on eye at a time, and that isn't, in most cases, an advantage.
Huh?!!!! Why do you have that?! Did you know that that can be treated? In fact, I know how to do it. There are some exercises for it. It would be good if you could ask a doctor for the eyes, but if you want, next time I can bring the whole protocol.
Quote:Of course, you can still do it and enjoy it, I will just continue to take my silent rage out on Inuyasha plushies until you have learned to be original and if I am offending you Zephy (crawls in between your legs) please allow me to find someway to make it up to you
Now that's the oddest way to apologize I've seen (and I don't really know why you're apologizing either).
Quote:Just a guess but I doubt legal stuff would stop half the people on this board from doing something.
No kidding. Evil Long ago, way before you came to this board, there was a guy that kept asking me out, and he lied his age. He was underage, but he said he was 18. I'm glad that I didn't bother with him.
The basic jist being run around with an eye patch and such? Also, when I was younger I had an operation to "line them up," but my eye had other plans.
*friendly air about Zephyr turns into a dark, menacing aura* *looks at Harie hyeratically* Some times I am the loser student that keeps complaining about her career, but what I know, I know. And I know it well. From what you're saying, what your eye has is not too difficult to correct. One of the muscles of your eye is weak, that's all. Give me some time and while I'm posting, I'll write down the protocol I made for you and then I'll PM it to you.
There it is, I PMed to you. I hope it works out for you. It's kinda difficult to treat sb via Internet, but I did my best.
Oh, okay. Thanks. Don't worry as I read it I understood what you were saying.
So, how did it go? I thought you would at least tell me how you liked them.
You know this is a hobby of mine...
[Image: 00000122.JPG]
Yeah, the guy in the left is supposedly the sexy Yokokurama. In this pic figures he has lived for thousands of years...