Join our server on Discord

Poll: What are Mc Donalds's burgers made of?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Top quality cow meat!
12.50%
2 12.50%
Cheap cow meat.
31.25%
5 31.25%
Dreggy cow meat.
6.25%
1 6.25%
Another animals' meat.
0%
0 0%
Worms
0%
0 0%
Happy newspaper mix
6.25%
1 6.25%
Grinded Brazilians
25.00%
4 25.00%
Other
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mc Donalds' burgers
I'll keep an eye on you, I promise. ^_^

I've never eaten a McDonald's "hamburger" in my entire life.
i dont usually eat their hamburgers, but i dont really like MCdonalds that much anyway. I usually get chicken nuggets, but those are probably made of fish or soemthing...

Just wondering, has anyone else ever thought about why they call them hamburgers? 'cause ham usually means pig, and hamburgers are supposed to be made of cow meat.
Quote:Just wondering, has anyone else ever thought about why they call them hamburgers? 'cause ham usually means pig, and hamburgers are supposed to be made of cow meat.
I think they started in Hamburg, Germany.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, i guess that would make sense. Maybe the original hamburgers(the food) were made out of Hamburg-ers (as in the people) which could be why now we use Brazilians.
Yeah they were started there and french fries aren't french. It's a cooking term.
I think the burgers are actually made of 35% pork, 15% chicken, and 50% beef.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Just wondering, has anyone else ever thought about why they call them hamburgers? 'cause ham usually means pig, and hamburgers are supposed to be made of cow meat.
I think they started in Hamburg, Germany.

Some how, I just know burgers were connected to German's, how far fromt he Nazis though? that's the real question, But yeah, Mickey D's is real crap ><, I get so sick from their food now a days from all the added grease and fake cheese

there is this place here in Texas though called What-a-Burger, it's so bad, so repugnent, it's like Pata on a bun! The burgers are huge and little Munkee can down one faster than me!

Though when she eats it's much cuter, like a hamster ^ ^
So she can put a lot in her mouth at once? Good for her. lol
But seriously, I've heard of what a burger. I haven't seen one though.
Do you mean hamster as in quickly nibbling at the food, or hamster as in stuffs a lot of food in her mouth then hides it somewhere?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Do you mean hamster as in quickly nibbling at the food, or hamster as in stuffs a lot of food in her mouth then hides it somewhere?

OMG! hahhahaha rofl, that just sounded funny...i can totally see me taking some food, putting it my mouth, then running off and hiding under a bed or something.

And Epsilon, What-a-Burgers awesome.XP (or, atleast, its better than Mc Donalds...)