Join our server on Discord

Poll: What are Mc Donalds's burgers made of?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Top quality cow meat!
12.50%
2 12.50%
Cheap cow meat.
31.25%
5 31.25%
Dreggy cow meat.
6.25%
1 6.25%
Another animals' meat.
0%
0 0%
Worms
0%
0 0%
Happy newspaper mix
6.25%
1 6.25%
Grinded Brazilians
25.00%
4 25.00%
Other
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mc Donalds' burgers
So, what do you think Mc Donalds' "100% beef" burgers are actually made of?
I had a fucking big surprise when here in Argentina, I saw huge barrels of grinded meat IMPORTED FROM BRAZIL. Do you fucking know what this means?! This is the land of the cow!! Importing meat in Argentina is like importing rice in China!!!! And from Brazil, nothing less!!!

So the poll options are:

1- Good, top quality cow beef. (Yeah right....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)
2- Cheap meat you would not normally eat if you knew what is in reality, like the tongue.
3- Dreggy meat not even starving dogs would eat, like the calves' tendons.
4- Another animals' meat. Could be from edible but cheap meat, to stuff like rats meat.
5- Worms (or "living noodles"). Another highly accepted theory.
6- Newspapers mixed with fat or something else.
7- Grinded Brazilians. This is my personal theory. There are places in Brazil called favelas where really poor people live. I have the theory that that meat that comes from Brazil could be those people grinded. Think about it; they make some dough and don't have to dig graves for them.
8- Other (please specify in a post)
I voted cheap cow meat but I always get the chicken nuggets.
I actually have been working at a McDonalds for 5 years now. Sure they claim their products are 100% beef although after working on the grill for so long I can plain as day see what appears to be slivers of onions or something in the burgers. Plus my mother has ciliac disease where she's allergic to wheat. Whenever she used to eat McDonalds burgers, even without the bun, she'd get awful stomach pains followed by numerous trips to the can. This makes me believe that there's some sort of grain filler in them. I never bothered to ask my superiors to explain all this to me since they probably wouldn't know or be unable to disclose any information.
I'll be nice to them and say that it is probably beef, but it is probably the cheapest shit they can find.
Four votes and we all think differently...
This means it can actually be anything, but I'm sure nobody will vote for the first...
I agree with Zephyr, it just has to be people. There's already overcrowding-we're probably running out of places to bury people. MCDONALDS BURGERS ARE PEOPLE!!! XD
The burgers are supposed to have an onion powder topping, but it's not supposed to come in the burgers. That's what my manager told me when I worked at McDonald's. As far as newspaper goes, I know for a fact that the ice cream and shake mix has sawdust-like fillers for thickening. Personally, I like these fillers; they're a source of fiber in an otherwise unhealthy treat.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm guessing 'Mad Cow' disease ridden beef.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
haha, still reminds me of Hoe Kipawasa, or however you spell it, we always had lots of turkey left over but never chicken, so we would make turkey salad and sell it as chicken, all whole 100% cluck clucking chicken ^ ^

he threathens to kill everyone if they tell customers... yeah

also, when my aunt worked for a resturant, customers who pissed her off get what we call, "the rag"

you take the burger or hot dog or whatever and clean the kitchen with it, then serve it to the happy customer and watch them eat it, you may also clen the floor and wash dishes with it, depending on how bad you want them to suffer

you do feel good at the end of the day
Remind me never to go to that restaruant.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad