Join our server on Discord

Poll: What are Mc Donalds's burgers made of?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Top quality cow meat!
12.50%
2 12.50%
Cheap cow meat.
31.25%
5 31.25%
Dreggy cow meat.
6.25%
1 6.25%
Another animals' meat.
0%
0 0%
Worms
0%
0 0%
Happy newspaper mix
6.25%
1 6.25%
Grinded Brazilians
25.00%
4 25.00%
Other
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mc Donalds' burgers
Let's see if remember...

Eggs... virgin olive oil... and vinegar. Mix em together and Voila- Mayonaise.

That's just the homemade version. The ones in the factory now...

Well, The human body is 75% water, right? If I drink "water", it's canibalism.

I stopped believing Vel when I was 13.
Aww, Gun I feel bad for you...that was mean of Vel to do that...aww *hugs you*...damn you're too tall...grr...hmm...well making mayo isn't as bad as I thought it would be...but to tell you the truth...someone told me that too...when I was really little...but then I asked my dad about it and he was quite furious because I wouldn't drink that much water...I learned that it wasn't true when I was about...umm 7-ish...yeah that's about right.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
ohh...i thought you meant that eating fruits and vegetables was cannibalism...thats the part that confused me.
Good for you Gunter...Good for you .....I am on that diet and on a good note lost another ten pounds doing it so I am officially down from 320 to 235 lbs I as proud of myself.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I am proud of you too! I am trying to gain weight- at least 200.
-and Lol- Vel isn't so bad, you just have to get used to him!

-Isn't that right, Big Bro? *noogies Vel- then runs for his life- as if Vel can't catch him even after letting him have a two minute headstart*
thanks Gunter, that means a lot to me....... So I guess so :) thanks and good luck with the weight gain to, my friend.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm pretty sure they don't take like cow rectum and stuff like that, so I voted top quality meat.
Gabs...don't lose TOO much weight. I hate guys that are too skinny...not enough cushion for the pushin'...those were Collin's words to me O.O...but I'm still happy for you that you lost that much weight...I can't lose any weight...and Gabs...yes I am fat...and DON'T argue with me...you will not win!! Anyways...Gabs...you look really good...just to let you know *blushes, runs in closet and locks it*...HI!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I lose weight every other second month then gain it back. Losing weight isn't always as good as it may seem. So be happy if ya got some meat on you. I know from experience, I've been both and I prefer having a little meat on me