Join our server on Discord

Poll: What are Mc Donalds's burgers made of?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Top quality cow meat!
12.50%
2 12.50%
Cheap cow meat.
31.25%
5 31.25%
Dreggy cow meat.
6.25%
1 6.25%
Another animals' meat.
0%
0 0%
Worms
0%
0 0%
Happy newspaper mix
6.25%
1 6.25%
Grinded Brazilians
25.00%
4 25.00%
Other
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mc Donalds' burgers
No ok, I guess Collin and I are "Vegan with some exceptions"...like we eat cheese and like mayo...*starts laughing...Gabs...Collin...mayo...lmfao*...anyways...yeah so we aren't really Vegan anymore...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
MayOOOO!!! ......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
It doesn't matter who I ask, lol.

-I've seen how they make mayo- it's... interesting.

Are you allowed to eat- hmm... say... Guavas?
I think so, those are fruit. And I'm a pretty happy omnivore. I eat meat and vegetables. And other types of food like that. The human teeth are made to do that.
Go omnivores! I am happy to eat meat! -at least until somebody reminds me that an animal was slaughtered to do so.

Even when I'm drinking milk- I love milk- especially the chocolate flavored one... I remember a scene...

Gun: That's it! I'm not eating meat for a week!! *drinks milk*

Vel: Yeah right. You're practically eating meat right now.

Gun: NO I'm NOT!! This is milk! It's a Dairy product! *eats a cheese sandwich*

Vel: Poor, naive, stupid, Gun-Gun...

Gun: WHAT NOW!? THIS IS CHEESE!!

Vel: Let me break it to you- SLOW-LY: Cheese, is made from milk or cream, cream, is made from milk, milk, comes from cows, goats and other milk producing animals. Cows are meat, so Milk is meat too.

Gun: GASP :shock:
He couldn't be more wrong. But I bet he was just joking with you.
I just pray no one tells him how Veal is prepared, or foie gras.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Awww look...Gabs is blushing....again!! Aww, so cute...haha I love making your face redder...everytime I hear mayo I start craking up...really hard. Ummm...Gun, how do they make mayo? Tell me...I want to know...and Guavas are OK to eat...I've had one...and it has a different taste...I don't drink milk because of what Collin told me...I guess they like overwork the cows as far as milking them and because of that: pus, blood, and scabs are put into the milk...sure it's cultured...but still...there are still remains from that and EWW I almost threw up!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Lol, yeah. I learnt from Blitzy that Vel enjoys teasing me- so he was joking. heh- I starved for a week! I ate nothing but vegetables and fruit! And since the "Body was 75% water", Vel stated that it was "canibalism".
Maybe i'm being slow again, but i dont get the reasoning on that...was there any reasoning in that?