Join our server on Discord

Poll: What are Mc Donalds's burgers made of?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Top quality cow meat!
12.50%
2 12.50%
Cheap cow meat.
31.25%
5 31.25%
Dreggy cow meat.
6.25%
1 6.25%
Another animals' meat.
0%
0 0%
Worms
0%
0 0%
Happy newspaper mix
6.25%
1 6.25%
Grinded Brazilians
25.00%
4 25.00%
Other
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mc Donalds' burgers
It also reminds me of something else, " Nothing is better then a home cooked meal." Its true........so true....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Sepecially if you cooked it yourself. -Unless of course you don't know/aren't good at cooking...
Wow, OK...for one...blood is yummy! Second, yeah I used to eat McDonalds burgers but then I became Vegan...after all the stuff that Collin showed me, I thought I was going to be sick...well I did get sick after seeing "PETA's Goriest Video"...that was sooo nasty! And I think I'm a lot better off being vegan because I don't feel guilty when I eat anymore...I think eating meat is soo nasty. I was a vegetarian a while ago, but then I couldn't keep up, but now that I have someone else that's a Vegan with me...things are going great and I'm NEVER eating meat again!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
So I guess you're a lesbian then huh? heh heh heh. But PETA sucks.
i dont think PETA's that bad. I just think they are a bit "extreme". I dont think i could be vegan or vegetarian (i forget the difference...) even if i wanted to. i have no self control, and i love meat. Besides, how else could we get to the top of the food chain if we didnt eat the animals below us?
Quote:So I guess you're a lesbian then huh? heh heh heh.

Umm, Unknown, no I'm not a lesbian...lol. Like I said...if I did...I'm still not sure if I'm bi or not...I can't decide...my head says yes, my heart sayd no...AHH I DONT KNOW!!

DrunkenMunkee...The difference

Vegetarian: NO MEAT!! can have stuff from animals...like cheese, milk, eggs etc

Vegan: NO MEAT!!! and no cheese, milk, eggs...etc

*sigh* some ppl just have no respect for us...oh well...i accept that and i dont care..yeah i know we're at the top of the food chain but still i cant stand the way the animals are killed...its sooo mean
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
..... This is why we are all diverse, people believe in different things around the world and I guarentee you thats what makes us different.....Mistysilverwolf, do what you got to do, even though I am neither I respect yours and Rorans decision......You guys are awesome ! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah, i respect you guys for it, especially because of the self control it takes. go you guys! ^^
mistysilverwolf Wrote:
Quote:So I guess you're a lesbian then huh? heh heh heh.

Umm, Unknown, no I'm not a lesbian...lol. Like I said...if I did...I'm still not sure if I'm bi or not...I can't decide...my head says yes, my heart sayd no...AHH I DONT KNOW!!
You said you didn't eat meat so I joked that you'd be a lesbian. As in meat = penis. Did no one get that?
I caught it unknown...... It was to visible...:| Just not that good....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds