Join our server on Discord

A witches' curse...?
Except me, I have no respect.
You have respect.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I RESPECT NO ONE!! Oh and the bandages came off my chest today, so here's the picture. Warning, it's still a bit nasty,

[Image: scar2.jpg]

That was a fun day.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
NiiiiIIIIce SHADOW!!!.....It reminds me of my neck....way back.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I don't have any scars, but I'm not remotely jealous.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
How did you get that one? It looks cool! Pretty deep?
Monkey knife fight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:I think the SDP is winning, the triad only has three members I'm guessing, well we have FOUR!! And we're always looking for worthy applicants.
Yeah, and I'm the only active member......... and one of the others is as bitter as orange marmalade and the other one lost a girlfriend for not calling her for Christmas, so whatever.... May I join you? I have experience in groups.
Quote:Well its not a game to win...We are both respectable teams and we both add our wonderful additions to this wondorous place that is our home... So we are on different levels....they deserve recognition as well,,,,
*LOL* It's just teasing..... but in a way, you owe to us....there was a time when us three were the only people active in this site (belatedly with Anon too) so this place is alive thanks to us.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:I think the SDP is winning, the triad only has three members I'm guessing, well we have FOUR!! And we're always looking for worthy applicants.
Yeah, and I'm the only active member......... and one of the others is as bitter as orange marmalade and the other one lost a girlfriend for not calling her for Christmas, so whatever.... May I join you? I have experience in groups.

We'll put it to a vote! What say you other SDP members?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OH YES- PLEASE!! As long Mistress is above me at all times!

The ATE have done so much in the past, and like I said- they bear a more significant role than us! So- let us work together to keep this glorious site alive and running!