Join our server on Discord

A witches' curse...?
We all do physically or emotionally....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
i dont have a lot of scars...the only bad one would be the one i said before thats on my chest. But, i'm still young, i'm sure they will be more.
scars...are somethings you dont look foward to......Scars can be damaging to the individual.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
They can be fun to show off though.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Show off, but in the end they are memories trapped within a physical lamentation....... Scars act as reminder of what has occured to the flesh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
So your scars remind you that the past is real.
(Wise isn't the only one who can quote songs.)
Shadowknight Wrote:At the rate the members of the SDP are going we'll be the top four in no time.
SDP.......?
Oh, the Almighty Triad of Elders have competition. But you'll never be as cool as we are.

And who says scars are cool? When I was 15, I skinned my right knee. It took me 8 full years to fully heal it. It was horrible.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Show off, but in the end they are memories trapped within a physical lamentation....... Scars act as reminder of what has occured to the flesh....

Uh... we're talking about the physical ones, thanks.

And yeah- I'm too humble to be cool, of course. We may have a cooler name- but we'll never be as cool as the ATE.

I bow to you, Lady Zephyr.
I think the SDP is winning, the triad only has three members I'm guessing, well we have FOUR!! And we're always looking for worthy applicants.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well its not a game to win...We are both respectable teams and we both add our wonderful additions to this wondorous place that is our home... So we are on different levels....they deserve recognition as well,,,,
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds