Join our server on Discord

A witches' curse...?
YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! Please do!
Take one snowmobile, add one snowboard, mix in one idiot with a possible death wish (Yours truly) and you get,

[Image: 8a4cabcb.jpg]

One shattered femur, a broken kneecap, an excruciating surgery, and all the oxycontin, and vicodin you can hold! The game is there for scale, when I measured it it was almost 1 and a half feet long.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow, you have a cool scar. Mine is cool too, but i cant show you. it goes right on my chest...so yeah. but your is awesome, and bigger than mine.
It it makes you feel better I can show the one on my chest? Or how about the one on my head from a golf club? Or the one on my big toe from stepping on a nail?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
SURE SURE SURE!!
show us show us show us show us show us show us show us show us!!! Please? *big anime puppy-ish eyes*
Yeah! scars rule! I want to have one across my eye! (as if I didnt have enough scars already)
Scars are fun....I dont have that many but I hhave one on my neck that looks like a hickie, and it is really pink.... and the others are small....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well unfortunately the one on my head is covered by hair, and the one on my chest was just operated on so it's still under wraps for a week. If I had a choice for a scar I'd want one like Squall's where it goes from above the left eye, across the bridge of the nose, and under the right eye.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heh- I got close to having one of those- but I made due with a long one across my right leg- and stomach. (I have a LOT of scars-)