Join our server on Discord

I hope nobody would mind if...
meh impotency wouldent be that bad. might be kinda nice to know every thing... *somone walks up next to me and wispers somthing in my ear* WHAT?! ok... disregard what i just said
lol lol lol

You cant get impotent from masturbating!
Can you? :shock:
Yes, if you masturbate from the age of fourteen twice daily, there is a significant chance you could be impotent at twenty-one, according to a nurse friend of mine.
Ouch... I've been going at it from 9. Better be careful...
Constant training (strengthening the male reproductive organ) increases the endurance- though I worry sometimes- I've been doing it since I got an itch down there when I was about 7, so far- I'm not impotent- but you can be too careful- (shifty eyes) Brrr... impotency...
Shhhh... You shall not speak it's name, for it is too horrible a curse. All men dare no more than whisper it, as if the name itself could strike down your penis, never to get up again...
guess I should slow down on the masterbation then :oops: because i've been doing it since 13 then 2-3 times a day since 14 :oops: I need to stop typing... now im embarrassing myself :oops:
You ok, Gunter? If you need to talk, PM me or I could give you my sn's to my messangers. And no need for thanks (wich. I dunno why, but I get a lot) I just like helping out others *gives Gunter a 'homie hug'*
Thanks man, I really need one, seriously- I'm in a bad sitch right now, things are starting to go bad all over a again- not that I'm complaining of course, lol- thanks-
You know where to reach me I am always there for you ......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds